3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This games arts just amazing, can't wait to see more in the next updates, will be watching it. hope to see more incest and may be pregnancy stuff added.

Edit: How can we reach sex scene btw im still trying to get xD
There is no sex scene at the moment on v0.0.2

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Jesse's dick is connected to his smart light system? That was too much flashing and a really unpleasant experience in a dim room. o_O
I really dislike the cinematic mode, at some parts it feels slow and other times I miss half of the sentence. The hard to read font also isn't helping much. I think slow readers or those who have some trouble with English will tune out and leave fast readers frustrated. My opinion on it is to leave it out or make it optional if possible. If this was a completed game, this would also be the reason not to replay it with a different path, because it takes over too much.

I love the setting though. The small street with a lot of detail around is perfect for a game like this. If more maps are added I'd love to see this theme continued. Too many RPGM devs choose for huuuge maps with only 1 or 2 usable npc's or points of interest.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
what is add into v0.02? cannot found the patch note after searching it.

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to read you like my game, I read every one of your comments and take note of everything important to your eyes,
I'll answer any comment that needs it as soon as possible, but I mainly focus on game-dev for now as I'd rather have my releases on time.

Reality shows that most of the time what will take me the least time to fix is the most important/annoying thing in your game experience. Yet this is not the case of the "text skipping" problem.
I can read a lot of comments about it and I understand that what I wanted to be a feature is only a personal preference after all.
If you'd like to weight in you're free to come vote for either option.

Again, comments about Peck Orbit is the most helpful thing you can do after supporting me on Patreon, thank you again for taking the time to write them, I'm glad to see only constructive criticism and no flame at all, that's awesome !

- Grimar out.
I don't think there is any need of poll in regard to text skipping, it definitely should be available in multiple option. Skip, auto or by player itself. I do believe having 3 option is the best, if my save is corrupted and I have to start from beginning all over again. I don't have to redo all those scene while waiting for it.

I am curious, what kind of fetish you going to add in the near future? Would there be exhibition, piercing, tattoo, bdsm, gangbang & etc?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Who's the artist on this, is it the dev? It looks familiar (Don't mean like exact copied or stolen, I mean like familiar general style to something I've seen before I can't put a finger on).

Last edited:

GrimarHorns

Lewd Game Creator
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Well thanks again for all your comments, I'm going to clarify a thing or two you might not know (most of those informations are in my description btw)
  • I'm the only person writing, developing and working on the game in general, enhance the time each update takes.
  • My goal now isn't to get BIG updates with lot of content, but one each month out. If you want mass content, come back every 2-3 month to play it again.
  • There a lot of things I'd like to change in my game, like smoother animations for instance, but that'll be an investment I'll make later, my Patreon revenue can't afford that now.
  • On that note, none of the art is done by me, you can find credits and link to the medias of the artists I work with on my description.
  • You made yourself pretty clear and I can see everyone wants the skip dialogues off the game completely. I'm working on a system to even let you disable the face appearing for easier skipping too. There won't be an on/off automatic dialogue option as it would technically takes ages I'll skip the details. I'm gonna try to put those modifications for the next release, public included, but no promises.
Thanks again everyone for your comment and especially to people that take time to answer them before I do, you make me save a lot of time.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I really like where the game is goin, but it just seems to me that the movement is a bit slow. Seems like the MC should be able to move a little faster, cause it feels like it's dragging a bit. My 2 cents lol

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
You GOTTA dial back on the flashing lights during sex. Save it for the orgasms, not during EVERY LITTLE TOUCH OR KISS. Its really jarring, and the only thing detracting from what you have here. You almost gotta put a seizure warning here.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Couldn't find that 4th screenshot on my playthrough.Was it on previous version?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

v.0.1.2 delayed by 7 days.

Hello everyone !

You might have guessed it, no release went out this 1-5 of December for a very simple reason :
I don't have all the assets I need for the game.

Some of the artists I commissioned are still working their ass off to get them to me ASAP and I admire their professionalism, but even though I still have to assemble everything and put it all in-game, solve the few tweaks a little problems implementing art might occur.
For several weeks I didn't have enough material in my hands to work at all, I tried to take some advance but opening my RMMV project most of the time I was like "Welp... Everything's written but I don't have the sprites to event anything..." So it was very frustrating.
Things are almost complete artists-wise and I should get everything in a few days, I'm gonna work very hard to get the release out quickly.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to delay the release to the 12th of December tops.

Of course I would love to get the release out before then, mainly because I would like to throw away my life on Cyberpunk stress-free ahah.
I'm gonna be honest, on-during this month I wasn't even sure I could release anything in December, thing seem to be coming along and I'm gonna kill myself to get that v.0.1.2 fast so you guys have a public v.0.1.0 for Christmas.

Anyway, thank you all again for the support, I'm sure you'll understand the delay, see you in a week max.

- Grimar Out.

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018

v.0.1.2 delayed by 7 days.

Hello everyone !

You might have guessed it, no release went out this 1-5 of December for a very simple reason :
I don't have all the assets I need for the game.

Some of the artists I commissioned are still working their ass off to get them to me ASAP and I admire their professionalism, but even though I still have to assemble everything and put it all in-game, solve the few tweaks a little problems implementing art might occur.
For several weeks I didn't have enough material in my hands to work at all, I tried to take some advance but opening my RMMV project most of the time I was like "Welp... Everything's written but I don't have the sprites to event anything..." So it was very frustrating.
Things are almost complete artists-wise and I should get everything in a few days, I'm gonna work very hard to get the release out quickly.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to delay the release to the 12th of December tops.

Of course I would love to get the release out before then, mainly because I would like to throw away my life on Cyberpunk stress-free ahah.
I'm gonna be honest, on-during this month I wasn't even sure I could release anything in December, thing seem to be coming along and I'm gonna kill myself to get that v.0.1.2 fast so you guys have a public v.0.1.0 for Christmas.

Anyway, thank you all again for the support, I'm sure you'll understand the delay, see you in a week max.

- Grimar Out.
I'ts cool no need to rush and have more problems to solve later right?

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes