3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Some constructive criticism..if the dev reads this.

1- During scenes, you can't skip through dialogue, even if you wanted to.
The dialogue just scrolls at it's own pace, and you can't stop it to read and look at the scene, if you want to do that. Personally, I like to be able to take time to read what's in the box, look at the scene, then click next when I want the text box to change. The way it's set up, it takes too long. I can read everything in the box quicker than it moves on it's own.
2- The RUN function isn't actually a run. It's really slow, compared to most games. No way I'd be able to bare just walking lol...that'd drag oooon, and oooon. (This may just be a bit of lag...which I wouldn't think would happen in a game of this time)
3- When leaving the house in the morning, it's still night outside, then fades out and back in to change to day. It should automatically be daytime when you leave the house.

4- I got an error when walking to the right of the old lady's house. canvas.png

Last edited:

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Has anyone seen a change log for v0.0.1 to v0.0.2?
I usually like to wait to download until a fair amount of new features and content is available.

Reactions: eromaster

nekedjourou

Sep 27, 2019
Promising game, I know you choose the typeface for the theme but I found it a little bit hard to read. I wish I had the possibility to choose a more easily readable font though but It might just be only me.

GrimarHorns

Lewd Game Creator
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Hello everyone,

I'm glad to read you like my game, I read every one of your comments and take note of everything important to your eyes,
I'll answer any comment that needs it as soon as possible, but I mainly focus on game-dev for now as I'd rather have my releases on time.

Reality shows that most of the time what will take me the least time to fix is the most important/annoying thing in your game experience. Yet this is not the case of the "text skipping" problem.
I can read a lot of comments about it and I understand that what I wanted to be a feature is only a personal preference after all.
If you'd like to weight in you're free to come vote for either option.

Again, comments about Peck Orbit is the most helpful thing you can do after supporting me on Patreon, thank you again for taking the time to write them, I'm glad to see only constructive criticism and no flame at all, that's awesome !

- Grimar out.

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
to small jumps front update to update is a bether choise is you take along 2 months and bring a big portion of the game and dont add all the ppl askin fetiches or this will become a generic hentai game

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
This games arts just amazing, can't wait to see more in the next updates, will be watching it. hope to see more incest and may be pregnancy stuff added.

Edit: How can we reach sex scene btw im still trying to get xD

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes