3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Does that happens with the current public version : ?
I take the last you post here (send april11).
same crash message for loading (main menu) or save (in game).

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Does that happens with the current public version : ?
I make a test. Put a png in the "img" folder, rename it to "magumin.png". Launch the game.... and... The load option doesn't crash anymore. (however don't see my picture on the screen, only a purple square)... and the save doesn't crash too.
Seems to be the char picture missing in the savefile you post with the game.

GrimarHorns

Lewd Game Creator
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I take the last you post here (send april11).
same crash message for loading (main menu) or save (in game).
I make a test. Put a png in the "img" folder, rename it to "magumin.png". Launch the game.... and... The load option doesn't crash anymore. (however don't see my picture on the screen, only a purple square)... and the save doesn't crash too.
Seems to be the char picture missing in the savefile you post with the game.
That's exactly what I did also, the link you download is the bugfix which contains the file :
magumin.png
That's really weird it disappears on your computer.
It works perfectly for me and on another very unrelated computer, even on Virtual Machine.
I really can't figure how it could have disappeared, I'm very sorry. I hope you managed to play and enjoy the game, sorry for the trouble !

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
Linux/Mac/Windows version without Enigma:

It's also 400 megs lighter, does not destroy your CPU nor hog RAM, thus actually runs faster and smoother~ (I also fixed the RPGMV save bug).

This update is a big improvement versus the initial release.

(@GrimarHorns please stop using Enigma, us Linux gamers also want to look at the pretty pixels without having to spend 30 minutes decrypting first).
How do I run this on mac? When I download it, it appears to be the PC version.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Ok I downloaded it. Now what? Sorry, I'm technologically illiterate haha.
1. Unpack game files to a folder of your choosing.
2. Unpack nwjs to a folder of your choosing.
3. Open terminal in game folder.
4. Run command <location of nwjs>/nwjs . <-- The dot here is important, it tells nwjs to look in the current folder for package.json

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
I just get no such file in directory. Tried running with Wine as well, and while the game would start it kept crashing when I tried to save and also during the game :/

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
too slow, moviment animetion, grafic, text, too slow, in every everthing in this game for see in the end are 1000 day to read and play. the game is not fluid grafic and animation and text and moviment.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
It's going to be a hot minute, man.

He restarted the game and is updating one piece of art at a time and then releasing the game with up to where the latest piece of replaced art is.

I'm hoping maybe by this time next year the game will be back to where it was already, but honestly I doubt it.
Damn we can only hope

Reactions: Xpl0it

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Game is a remake with a new name.

Abandoned tag removed.

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
Can't wait to start playing this one, but I'm going to wait for more updates cause I already played the "abandoned" one.

Jul 9, 2017
So the previous game got 2 barebones versions and then was abandoned without a word. Now there's a remake of that? Not a great look for this dev. I would wait a few versions, see if some progress is actually made before bothering.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes