3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

GrimarHorns

Lewd Game Creator
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Currently the v.0.1.0 available for the Tier3 on my is the end of the intro.
This version will be public beginning of December, you'll get 40-45m of content then.
Changing the name is not trivial, the game did change like day and night.

Reactions: ninjabush

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
First impression after 5 minutes at F.U.C.K. and at Peck.
I think the font was easier to read on the previous one.
I find the sound slightly annoying when the letters appear.

The graphics are very nice, but the avarates in the game are very grainy.
I find it very pleasant that you can control both with the keyboard and with the mouse.
Now go enjoy the story a little.

Reactions: ustar

Kakaxihatev3

Aug 7, 2018
Oh God, I hope this time the project really goes forward, I really loved the game, seeing it again makes me really happy !!

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So... is it worth trying now or should I wait for the December v0.1.0?

Aug 26, 2017
Will we have a softcore path. I'm assuming the main path of the game is to have sex. But will there also be a forbidden fruit deal? This game does have defenestration vibes which is great.

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
I wondered where this game went. How much content is in this version? Is it worth diving into or should I wait for more updates?

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
You can head east from the street before first entering your home but get an error
Failed to load: fata/Map012.json

When you start a game with a save file, the 'Load Game' option uses the icon usually reserved for save game. Save is typically a down arrow, load is typically an up arrow.

Dad suggests second run, MC agrees. He then wishes her a 'happy sunbathe'

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
The game looks interesting.
The only bad thing is font that is sometimes hard to read.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I like it so far!

GrimarHorns there's also an error when you watch tv in the livingroom and it doesn't go away.

Last edited:

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
I never tried the first incarnation, but this version seems to be a good start. Reminds me a bit of Grrrl Power but in a more restrained, limited, and ultimately feasable capacity. Also with a lot less rape and breasts that don't stretch the limits of the human genome.

One comment - darker hair styles tend to blend into the background when the character bust is shown. I'm not sure if the developer could use a highlighter around the edges to help add definition or alter the shade of the dark hair or background a bit for contrast. But dark hair pretty much disappears during conversations and I found it distracting.

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Really glad this game came back, I really thought it was abandonned.

The artwork is still great, as is the introduction. Lots of potential. I just have to agree with the ones that note that the font isn't easy to read. If it's not to much of a hastle, it would be great to change it.

Small note : as a french, the fact that the scientist is called Dr Villani really makes me laugh. :ROFLMAO:

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
Can't wait for the 4rth ReRelease and ofc the 5th rework where it will be in Renpy.

Fonts make it unplayble for me. The whole point of it being a game is to go at it at your own pace so we need to be given an option to remove cinematic mode on a button. The character models keep popping in and out of conversations makes no sense to me and bloats the scene with unnecessary animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: buttsnstuff
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes