4.50 star(s) 21 Votes

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
It will depend on what girls you choose. Some are more open minded and some will not be ok with sharing the MC. There will be no scenario when you can date everyone and get away with it...for long:)
Hmm, i think that i myself okay with that. Having all the girls fucked by MC feels like boring fuckfest(i know a few games like this :D ), that is why i limited it to Ménage à trois

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Public post :

Screenshot 2024-06-01 082731.png

Case Log #14 Ch4

Look into those eyes and try not to fall in love with this beautiful but innocent creature. If that doesn't do it for you, then I suggest you support someone else. Oh, this is a public Log? Damn it, I told you that I need as much information as possible before I do these things. Who am I talking to? Myself of course. I don't have an assistant and never will, but I like the thought of an assistant. Life would be so much easier, because I am an idiot. Anyway, back to reality. I am not throwing out any numbers today as I am trying to beat a little prediction that I made. By the end of this coming week I should have rendered 3/4ths of chapter 4. It's hard to gauge the real girth of the chapter while being in the middle the act of it, but by sheer word count and render count...this chapter won't be smaller than chapter 3. See I have learned not to over promise.

Cheers !

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image-1.png

Rendering is going very well. I'm into scene 9. This chapter will likely have just 13 scenes. Will wait with the total number of renders until Sunday or Monday. It seems like an eternity since I started this chapter. I have tried to relax a little about the pace...because it is something that I would love to do something about, but the reality is that the pace is currently what it is...and I can't speed it up. I just wrote 2 paragraphs about a review on f95 that claimed that my renders are average. I decided that it's not a great look to spew anger on some shmuck that tried Pecker for free. But he can fuck off;-) I'm not going to bother with what is not average about this project...granted, animations could be better, and will be reworked at some point before episode's end.

Cheers!

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3712816

Rendering is going very well. I'm into scene 9. This chapter will likely have just 13 scenes. Will wait with the total number of renders until Sunday or Monday. It seems like an eternity since I started this chapter. I have tried to relax a little about the pace...because it is something that I would love to do something about, but the reality is that the pace is currently what it is...and I can't speed it up. I just wrote 2 paragraphs about a review on f95 that claimed that my renders are average. I decided that it's not a great look to spew anger on some shmuck that tried Pecker for free. But he can fuck off;-) I'm not going to bother with what is not average about this project...granted, animations could be better, and will be reworked at some point before episode's end.

Cheers!
I wondered if that paragraph would make it on to F95, or be edited. :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes