4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PeckerPI-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Mod for the game with choice hints ("walkthrough") + some more game settings

Download Mod v0.3 / Episode 3 (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3 (~170MB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
PeckerPI_01.jpg PeckerPI_02.jpg PeckerPI_03.jpg

Last edited:

meifmikm

May 2, 2017
Probably the most underrated VN on this site. It really delivers when it comes to the characters and their personalities. This update was pretty great although the ending of it could have been done better imo. Ending on one of the previous scenes would have made more sense

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Yeah, I had that in my head as I developed the story. It's fine as inspiration, but maybe not so much for expectations. I removed it from the description as it will only create issues. The story takes place in a fictional world and the time period will be suggested by the environment, but not specified. Thanks for making me think:)
Ah. Was wondering. Looking at the kit of the soldiers. Since that's WW2 kit, or thereabouts.

Reactions: MrPocketRocket

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I had high hopes. You are really a pretty good writer. But then... MC is at a high class function accompanied by one of the three most gorgeous women in the story and he has no more self control than to let some blond bimbo who isn't even all that attractive jerk him off on the balcony and get caught? I had no say... I could have gone to the party without a date I suppose... yeah, I had the option to do that. But I also had the option to take a potential LI with me. Then you give me no choice but to let her pull out my dick, make me cum and tell me, "Good boy"? What an incredibly stupid scene. Sorry, Bub. That's it for me. Shit, what a waste of time.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Wondering whats the point of having points that can go plus or minus, insulting a woman intentionally then 1 minute later be thinking how sexy she is and how much mc wants to put his dick in her? I wasn't insulting her because I want to fuck her but she is forced on mc anyway? How about mc thinks how much of a slut she is and refuses her instead, or is that too logical for a PI? Can I expect more railroading and useless choices?

Ahh I see, in chapter 3 the choice suddenly has consequences, strange way to do things but an improvement at least. Maybe dev can go back to the start and change a couple lines of dialog based on Josephine -1 and not force the HJ then we can be fully coherent. Better than my first thoughts of how this was going to go. I love VN's that are story heavy but not VN's with forced sex with girls I might rather fight than fuck. Hopefully chapter 1 was the outlier and chapter 3 the way forward.

Last edited:

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
I have a couple small issues to point out MrPocketRocket
The saxophone player should be either or. Never both. I'll have to take a look at that. I'll fix the Mrs Gustavsson second interaction, I just need some guidance with code (or rather with how I do it in the simplest way). So I'll fix, but like I said, Camille should have only one interaction depending on what he chooses with Josephine. Should be a simple fix.
Cheers!

Reactions: nasty.pickle

GreekLord

Mar 23, 2018
MrPocketRocket You have created something truly amazing, marvelous and beyond praise. Since very long time I was wanting a game like this that matches my niche. Just don't go here and there with the storyline, you can make improvements as per reviews and needs but the plot is really good. I have become a fan of you. I have been a member here since 2018 and this is second time after Dr Pinkcake's Being A DIK that somebody really made me a fan of them. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

P.S. Just a suggestion (though there are chances you might have it in mind). The writer of the plot is really exceptional. Just like after this one case of The Curse of Pearl Necklace, you can add more cases like this. So that this game becomes never ending and we could enjoy it always. You can also add some episode regarding the background as a boxer that he was. What I mean to say, you can make it like James Bond, Sherlock Holmes, John Wick: series.

Please don't keep us wait longer, but even if you have to(I know there are so many things involved and your personal life as well) then please let it be worth the wait. Hats-off ser!

Last edited:
Reactions: MrPocketRocket

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The story dictates that MC and Jose are joined at the hip in that scenario, canon, non-negociable. That it is one and only scenario that is presented. Period.
The canon MC scenario - he accepts and is happy to go down on girls he had sexy thoughts for, judging by how mezmerized MC is when being his usul peeping tom watching the two dames going at it.

Whenever the opportunity arises, MC should seize the moment and fulfill his fantasy - that is what adult games are for, no ???

MC likes to talk shop of the babes he is head over heels dumbfounded with - the logical path of MC who has no game and cannot woe anyone - he has to jump in the midle of action when it is presented to him.

We can see how he gets used by the bartender not as a date, but just a ticket for her to access the bone yard and go look up some wealthy nobodies for her to swindle into marriage.

Or his childhood flame and the young sister - they both banter with him, would literally drop their panties in a heartbeat if MC was any wiser than a hammer or a chisel but they both keep their distance because of MC dissing them and being all confrontational and defensive and MC clearly has no idea how to escalate his already established relationship with the childhood friend who is now seriously considering a relationship with him ... if he ever gets his brains about himself when he is in her presence, that is.

For someone with no game - MC pines for Gabi since he met her, yet he is a literal horn dog she cannot connect with, despite her efforts and the lack of any effort from MC himself.

Such is the life of MC: he cannot afford to see himself as this beef cake as some dames profess to him being if he keeps refusing action with everyone, just because ”players need to butcher the story”

Wondering whats the point of having points that can go plus or minus, insulting a woman intentionally then 1 minute later be thinking how sexy she is and how much mc wants to put his dick in her? I wasn't insulting her because I want to fuck her but she is forced on mc anyway? How about mc thinks how much of a slut she is and refuses her instead, or is that too logical for a PI? Can I expect more railroading and useless choices?

Ahh I see, in chapter 3 the choice suddenly has consequences, strange way to do things but an improvement at least. Maybe dev can go back to the start and change a couple lines of dialog based on Josephine -1 and not force the HJ then we can be fully coherent. Better than my first thoughts of how this was going to go. I love VN's that are story heavy but not VN's with forced sex with girls I might rather fight than fuck. Hopefully chapter 1 was the outlier and chapter 3 the way forward.
P.S. Just a suggestion (though there are chances you might have it in mind). The writer of the plot is really exceptional. Just like after this one case of The Curse of Pearl Necklace, you can add more cases like this. So that this game becomes never ending and we could enjoy it always. You can also add some episode regarding the background as a boxer that he was. What I mean to say, you can make it like James Bond, Sherlock Holmes, John Wick: series.
We already have tid bits of the war and MC wants to forget and never relive those. Does anyone believe MC would find memories from his glory days of athletic prowess before the war? At the same time as he struggles to burry all his war memmories? All of it just so he can sleep peacefully and not keep having the nightmare of his utter failure and him being decorated over failing to save civilians from ”friendly fire” ???

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
MrPocketRocket You have created something truly amazing, marvelous and beyond praise. Since very long time I was wanting a game like this that matches my niche. Just don't go here and there with the storyline, you can make improvements as per reviews and needs but the plot is really good. I have become a fan of you. I have been a member here since 2018 and this is second time after Dr Pinkcake's Being A DIK that somebody really made me a fan of them. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Please don't keep us wait longer, but even if you have to(I know there are so many things involved and your personal life as well) then please let it be worth the wait. Hats-off ser!

Really appreciate your enthusiasm, never curb it! The idea is to make free standing episodes of 10 chapters each with some of the characters being part of the everyday world and some just of the episode (or Case). Much like an episode of a TV show, so exactly like you suggested. It was always the idea as it seems like it would work in this environment and I could have proper ends to stories as I go...I was never interested in making something that has no real end to it. How far I get with this, we shall see.

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes