saltyluigi

Mar 16, 2024
There is a bonus cg content but it felt empty because there is no story behind it like how the heck did he make them agree i doubt they they want to be fucked by strangers if they only obsesed to the manager and it seems that they still have commonsense and and the right mind for it
unrelated but that's a based frieren pfp brother. but yeah I agree it doesn't really even make sense but I think it's like that ntr/mind break thing you see in doujins (that I absolutely hate). I'm even surprised the game is on steam lmao. And I felt the sex scenes were underwhelming, they had lots of cool concepts like fucking in different places etc but it's the same shit. Where as the thing with the sprites was surpinsingly well animated, I feel like if they gave us a normal dating sim in a dorm that shit would work pretty well. But I'm just ranting and I'm sure most of the people here are here to jack off, so enjoy the game fellas.

little edit to add something: kinda disappointed that the thing with ms mango and the blonde actress basically go in like 3 minutes, where the former tells you "you're rich, let's fuck" and you get only one scene (or you seem idk?) at the market, same for the blonde that somehow masturbates on a trojan horse as training (??? gotta hand it to whoever wrote the story that's original), I expected more. Same for the girl that gets with the homeless dude, unless I missed something too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Misumiso

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
unrelated but that's a based frieren pfp brother. but yeah I agree it doesn't really even make sense but I think it's like that ntr/mind break thing you see in doujins (that I absolutely hate). I'm even surprised the game is on steam lmao. And I felt the sex scenes were underwhelming, they had lots of cool concepts like fucking in different places etc but it's the same shit. Where as the thing with the sprites was surpinsingly well animated, I feel like if they gave us a normal dating sim in a dorm that shit would work pretty well. But I'm just ranting and I'm sure most of the people here are here to jack off, so enjoy the game fellas.

little edit to add something: kinda disappointed that the thing with ms mango and the blonde actress basically go in like 3 minutes, where the former tells you "you're rich, let's fuck" and you get only one scene (or you seem idk?) at the market, same for the blonde that somehow masturbates on a trojan horse as training (??? gotta hand it to whoever wrote the story that's original), I expected more. Same for the girl that gets with the homeless dude, unless I missed something too.
another thing to add to the ntr/mind break thing, iirc the dorm manager wants to only train them hence why they're being shared, think master & sex slave relationship, the girls will do anything just to get the dorm manager to dick them down. also
you might have missed the jogger girl, to be fair she only has one scene too, definitely needs more scenes

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
kinda disappointed that the thing with ms mango and the blonde actress basically go in like 3 minutes, where the former tells you "you're rich, let's fuck" and you get only one scene (or you seem idk?) at the market, same for the blonde that somehow masturbates on a trojan horse as training (??? gotta hand it to whoever wrote the story that's original), I expected more.
Beside two main girls, other girls are just side characters , bonus, even(3 of them). That's why they only have one scene and a simple story.
Same for the girl that gets with the homeless dude, unless I missed something too.
Those two are the only happy story in this game. And if you expected to bang the girl I don't think it'd happen.
Yeah it'd be great if they go with the pixel animation instead.

Misumiso

Formerly 'Misumiso22'
Jan 1, 2023

Lmao You mean sister :V well anyways but bro their braines didnt got to the point that its so fucked that they would let any one fuck them exept for the manager plus i hope this game extend its content like there is so much room to improve on like mirai's friend

Misumiso

Formerly 'Misumiso22'
Jan 1, 2023
Beside two main girls, other girls are just side characters , bonus, even(3 of them). That's why they only have one scene and a simple story.

Those two are the only happy story in this game. And if you expected to bang the girl I don't think it'd happen.
I'd do both but thats the one who's brain is fucked up in the 1st place in the story like shes the one i did 1st hahahaha i enjoyed the freaking recycling minigame to much early on .__.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
How I can get the parcel by the postmans hands?
The Postman asks MC to give Mirai the parcel;
MC answers its no problem;
Postman shows me the parcel
MC says to him, its not his job.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
How I can get the parcel by the postmans hands?
The Postman asks MC to give Mirai the parcel;
MC answers its no problem;
Postman shows me the parcel
MC says to him, its not his job.
you don't get the parcel, you say it so you can get the number on it. Use that number and the one on stream to go to Mirai's room later.

• Love
Reactions: Angora Kitty

saltyluigi

Mar 16, 2024
another thing to add to the ntr/mind break thing, iirc the dorm manager wants to only train them hence why they're being shared, think master & sex slave relationship, the girls will do anything just to get the dorm manager to dick them down. also
you might have missed the jogger girl, to be fair she only has one scene too, definitely needs more scenes
You know one nitpick I have is the dialogue can be pretty cringe whether it be the protagonist or the girls lmao but that's the type of shit you find in hentai of this type so w/e, same for the voice acting of the same high pitched shit. I think I did the jogger girl and it was more funny than anything that a girl just hides in bushes naked waiting for someone to fuck her, felt really random and I'm sad we didn't get a buff fit girl. But yeah I see the type of relationship.

Well with how hard the guy got ntr'd (which is really funny because usually it's not like in front of the boyfriend the poor guy didn't deserve it), and since you can see the info of both I expected more, not that it's my cup of tea. You know I expected sex scenes with the multiple girls too, really surprising it didn't happen.

Reactions: Misumiso

Misumiso

Formerly 'Misumiso22'
Jan 1, 2023
Dev's reason is probably the girls got fucked so hard that they're willing to do anything for the manager want, and the manager want do the sharing thing.
nah it doesnt seem logical though hahaha but why bother まあいっかあ

The girl who got together with the ex-manager?
[/QUOTE]
Yes ex manager

4.20 star(s) 100 Votes