RandomAznDude001

Oct 9, 2023
Could i get some help basically stuck at the Meshu Dan part where you can't select his name if you are using english but the problem is my game doesn't have an of the other translations where if i try to select another language it just shows up as an error anyone know how to fix this?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Could i get some help basically stuck at the Meshu Dan part where you can't select his name if you are using english but the problem is my game doesn't have an of the other translations where if i try to select another language it just shows up as an error anyone know how to fix this?
Try reinstalling the game. Or wait few days, I found latest version a trusted site but I have yet to try it and repack into a single .rar (or I will post the links and repack later).

Sartan

May 3, 2018
, old saves should be compatible. No changelog but around 2/3 of files have been modified. Waiting for your feedback before reporting first post for update.

Edit: The Artbook is include. I started a new game and Meshu Dan's name bug have been fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ars Almal

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
PeepingDormManager-1.0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
I'm late to the party but regardless this is a peak eroge. There are so many naughty things you can do. Experience everything by yourself rather than straight up going for save files imo. It's not a dialogue heavy game anyway.

Reactions: Sartan

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Hello, can someone help me? I've been playing the game again after a long time, but I just can't get any further with the mission -_- your live streams felt in the game for months, every day when possible, seen every conversation, clicked on every word, it happens just nothing more-_-

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Hello, can someone help me? I've been playing the game again after a long time, but I just can't get any further with the mission -_- your live streams felt in the game for months, every day when possible, seen every conversation, clicked on every word, it happens just nothing more-_-
Use use camera softwere of your PC and watch 2F rooms during Night. Once you heard her plan you will have a note from her the board where you get your missions (cleaning floor, fixing pipes, sortig trash).

4.20 star(s) 100 Votes