dreamingpie

Formerly 'ultimatehg'
Nov 20, 2021
how do you guys use cheat engine to cheat gold??
Most foolproof way with cheat manager now seems to be cheating the minigame. Start minigame, scan 0. Get a bit of score, next scan your score. If you still can't narrow it down, score some more and keep scanning until you have a definite address. Change that value to 999999. Since the money you earn scales based on your minigame score, you pretty much get more money than you will ever need this way. You can use this to get all the bonus rewards for the minigames as well.

If you have trouble scanning fast enough, just go to nvidia control panel > 3d settings > program settings > select game exe > turn off vsync then you would be able to speedhack with cheat engine as well. Slow down the game to make it easier do your scanning.

Nep_Gamer

Aug 13, 2021
Is there other games like these where you steal other people girlfriend or wife? also I only want games in English pls
thank you.

Crudeman

Jul 12, 2021
how do you guys use cheat engine to cheat gold??
Go into the store or club and open up the buy menu.
Then go into cheat engine, switch the value type from 4 bytes to float, type in the amount you currently have and start the search.
Buy some items, then update the search value.
You should be able to narrow it down to three addresses, one is the correct one. I'll leave the detective work to you.
(note: due to floating point errors the results may not be exactly what you typed in).

MaceW

Mar 8, 2018
Is there other games like these where you steal other people girlfriend or wife? also I only want games in English pls
thank you.
The modern netori classics are NTR Legend, NTRaholic, Handyman Legend and Self Defense Dojo. I don't see it mentioned as often but Encode Encore is also pretty good

Last edited:
Reactions: Nep_Gamer

Sartan

May 3, 2018
I did the bugfix. Can't progress, still no aya anywhere
Mitsui Aya is the girl who left, youfind her letter at the begining, she was on the 3rd room.
By spying Uehare Mirai you will find both girls social media page, but Meshu Dan's nameisn't in blue when you play in English. So you have to change language, go on Mitsui Aya social media page, clic on now blue Meshu Dan to add it to your clues, search the name, put back the game in English and now you can progress again.

Reactions: Redcarn

marinesberserk

Jan 26, 2018
can't extract the Rar cause anytime i'm about to finish an error code tell's me that something is missin . downloaded from 3 different websites . Any clue ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
can't extract the Rar cause anytime i'm about to finish an error code tell's me that something is missin . downloaded from 3 different websites . Any clue ?
use a different extractor, tends to work when others don't

marinesberserk

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks a lot guys ! it worked on extraction but now , when i start it , it just remain on blackscreen and won't start of after showing the '' MADE WITH UNITY '' logo.

Hunter1889

Nov 25, 2019
for those asking yes you do continue from where you left off in the demo just press continue i have both the full and demo installed so idk if it would work if u deleted the demo folder probably will
EDIT: might have bugged one of the characters youve been warned

Last edited:

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Is there any scene with Aya? I made Mirai and Misaki playthings and got the scenes with Ms Mango, sports girls and actress

jcarson

Apr 12, 2024
Hello, I can't seem to get the last CG of mirai and the slipping one (I bought everything already), What do i do?

4.20 star(s) 100 Votes