Misumiso

Formerly 'Misumiso22'
Jan 1, 2023
how do you guys do the gentlemans club scene and mirais fans on the park?
like is there a scenario before that

Last edited:

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Use use camera softwere of your PC and watch 2F rooms during Night. Once you heard her plan you will have a note from her the board where you get your missions (cleaning floor, fixing pipes, sortig trash).
so cam hack? a few weeks a day? Because I've already watched every stream, it doesn't say anything new anymore, just repetitions and night or late night?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
so cam hack? a few weeks a day? Because I've already watched every stream, it doesn't say anything new anymore, just repetitions and night or late night?
Not the streams, the security camera, you have access to her PC camera with once you hacked it. Check when when she is not streaming, nor showering.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
I've done that several times and nothing happens.. no matter what day I tried that for a while and as I said, nothing happens... but I'll try it again..

Misumiso

Formerly 'Misumiso22'
Jan 1, 2023
oww interact with her on the stairs, lobby and in the laundry area its just disappointing that there is no story behind for the 2 unlocked ones after finishing all cg :(

ragemanger2

Jun 30, 2023
This game was a lot of fun. The only thing that I couldnt get is the last pair of panties for getting over 3000 points in the plumbing challenge. At most I get is 1200

Sartan

May 3, 2018
This game was a lot of fun. The only thing that I couldnt get is the last pair of panties for getting over 3000 points in the plumbing challenge. At most I get is 1200
The update change this. I had hard time geting 3k in v1.0, now with 1.0.9 I can get near 4k with duck tape and the upgrades improving your pay.

Reactions: Misumiso

saltyluigi

Mar 16, 2024
I can't leave a review but god damn is this such a waste of good resources... the game had to be voyeurism plus borderline rape and ntr... shame cause you can tell the devs put work on the game. Btw do y'all know how to progress after fucking Misaki and the other girl? I've met the girl in the park, the cashier and the actress, saw the sex scenes and all but I don't really see where to go next.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
I can't leave a review but god damn is this such a waste of good resources... the game had to be voyeurism plus borderline rape and ntr... shame cause you can tell the devs put work on the game. Btw do y'all know how to progress after fucking Misaki and the other girl? I've met the girl in the park, the cashier and the actress, saw the sex scenes and all but I don't really see where to go next.
You can get tips in the Club, ask the dog like guy, it will cost you a panty for each girl. You also have the walkthrough linked in OP.
any content change beside that for 1.09? been ages since log in here, so dunno what's what
No, only minor changes and the bug on Mirai story have been fixed.

Misumiso

Formerly 'Misumiso22'
Jan 1, 2023
You can get tips in the Club, ask the dog like guy, it will cost you a panty for each girl. You also have the walkthrough linked in OP.

No, only minor changes and the bug on Mirai story have been fixed.
There is a bonus cg content but it felt empty because there is no story behind it like how the heck did he make them agree i doubt they they want to be fucked by strangers if they only obsesed to the manager and it seems that they still have commonsense and and the right mind for it

4.20 star(s) 100 Votes