poseidon3000

May 11, 2018
you have to clean the floor and make it slippery and she will fall and be unconscious... then they will offer you two interactions... photograph her or rape her

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
Is the version of the main page the latest or is it a strange demo that happens when they go up and if it is from 1 to 10 how is it because it looks good but not if it is the latest version or not?

Kagazuru

Nov 1, 2017
How do you unlock movie night?
you need to instal camera in girls room to see midle section with couch then watch on days when both girl and guy are home at night, you also need to watch girl through camera when she watches a drama alone(just click on her so you can get specific lines) then talk to her to tell her "is the guy worth it?". that will prompt her to yell at the guy and he will propose movie nigt(learn about it by talking to her after the argument)

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Is the version of the main page the latest or is it a strange demo that happens when they go up and if it is from 1 to 10 how is it because it looks good but not if it is the latest version or not?
It is the demo, but it's got quite a bit for the first girl. There's a bit of figuring stuff out and I wish I could make both the player and the text go faster. Felt like a good chunk of gameplay, but I can't wait for the full version.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
It is the demo, but it's got quite a bit for the first girl. There's a bit of figuring stuff out and I wish I could make both the player and the text go faster. Felt like a good chunk of gameplay, but I can't wait for the full version.
Yeah it gave me the safe vibes: it could have some potential.... or it could be a massive grinding crap :unsure:

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Any idea how to do this mission?
I'm not sure of the specifics, but I think there's some chats you have to listen to in the lounge (about a show) and one on the cameras in her room. Basically, find her as much as you can, and eventually she'll mention it.

(Also, I think that one is after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
I'm not sure of the specifics, but I think there's some chats you have to listen to in the lounge (about a show) and one on the cameras in her room. Basically, find her as much as you can, and eventually she'll mention it.

(Also, I think that one is after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is after that. No one talked about that mission so far, so I have no clues

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
For those who are stuck on the handbag and panties, you need to click on the blue text shown in the picture, read all the red dots and follow the second picture.
How do you get that? Ive clicked through every blue text I had, and Paris' profile doesn't have that entry. I interacted with Misaki in the lounge, and my mission log is currently empty. The completed log says "you can now chat with Misaki and move on to the next area". Every chat repeats the same generic response. She's refusing the bear, too.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2023
How do you get that? Ive clicked through every blue text I had, and Paris' profile doesn't have that entry. I interacted with Misaki in the lounge, and my mission log is currently empty. The completed log says "you can now chat with Misaki and move on to the next area". Every chat repeats the same generic response. She's refusing the bear, too.
I think this is the part where you need to use the camera and see that the couples are arguing in their bedroom while the boyfriend is playing games. Need to wait for the whole conversation to happen

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I'm actually pleasantly surprised. This does actually show quite a bit of promise for a joke game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
I really think the preview pics from stuff that isn't in the game should be either removed, or moved to a "coming soon" section. It's very misleading.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes