Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Damn that's a pretty good game, very good production and there's decent amount of content for the demo already.

I love those NTR legend type game, it feels good that the devs taking this formula actually do it justice. I'll probably buy this one, deserves it.

Reactions: Russian_Cuckold

Jake333555

Apr 1, 2021
ok i got the lamp and ask her to accept it, but she wont(?)
She will accept the lamp only after she dumps her boyfriend. You'll need go look into her room (living room to be precise) and witness their little quarrel. Your next task will be talking to the girl until she tells You that her boyfriend takes her somewhere at Sunday late night. That is the point where You insert the panties (which can be found in the third, empty room from the beginning) into his belongings (it's in her apartment). The girl will notice the panties the next day and the couple will fight. This is when you'll find her boyfriend smoking at the corridor the next morning and the girl should be in front of the stairs in the evening. From now on you should be good after talking to her a little.

Reactions: Sid69ars

thenuppygamerXd

Jan 4, 2023
Help please, I am stuck on the Misaki clue task: Collect key words and clues to chat with Misaki. I thought I got all of them but I may be missing some, any idea where the rest of the words are? I've done the ones on the computer, the one from her little argument about gaming with her bf and the TV show. Thanks

BlightTael

Jul 28, 2018
This game seems inspired, in part, by the visual novel Orwell. The moment I opened up the web browser I immediately identified that connection.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Full gallery + All upgrades, if you talk to the girl in her room, it will trigger the last scene and finish the demo.

AppData\LocalLow\Horny Doge\Peeping Dorm Manager
That file doesn't contain data for the gallery, seems like its probably just posistion, money and item data.

You'll likely have to zip up all the files in the save folder and upload it for your gallery to transfer over to other peoples PC's.

4.20 star(s) 110 Votes