Ressonance

Apr 2, 2020
How do you unlock the bottom left in the first page and bottom middle in second page of gallery?
For the bottom left in the first page, you need to get the skill "Mr. Super Floor cleaner" in the gentlemen's club and get the daily mission where you clean the floor on the second floor and use a detergent then take a pic.

For the bottom middle in the second page, you need to get the skill "Attack silently" in the gentlemen's club and go into her room Late night.

Reactions: sukimyduck96

YajyuSenpai

Feb 18, 2020
I dont get how to progress, I just work and sell pictures... How do I move on to something new?
get money > buy ability from the gayest looking person > steal panties > give it to the cat and he will give you a clue > follow the clue > find all the keywords and search it > turn on your logic function > repeat and fuck some pussies

Reactions: akihit093
May 7, 2023
The guide is literally get underwear from the laundry machine on the 3 days she does laundry and take them to the big dog guy in the Gentlemen's Club. He gives a quest on the next move to take with her.
I did that. It didn't help. I've given him like 3 panties and he hasn't told me anything useful. That also doesn't help me with any of the other girls. I don't even like the girl that's doing laundry. She's the one girl I don't care about in the game, so getting hints for her is the least useful.

May 7, 2023
get money > buy ability from the gayest looking person > steal panties > give it to the cat and he will give you a clue > follow the clue > find all the keywords and search it > turn on your logic function > repeat and fuck some pussies
I'm on Jay's side. I don't understand it either. I did all that stuff and I'm not seeing any progression.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I did that. It didn't help. I've given him like 3 panties and he hasn't told me anything useful. That also doesn't help me with any of the other girls. I don't even like the girl that's doing laundry. She's the one girl I don't care about in the game, so getting hints for her is the least useful.
lol she's the only one that has content in this demo, there is no other content for now

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
She's the only girl available in the demo. The others will appear in the full game

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
If you don't like the 1 girl that has any action in the game you may as well delete it and never play again. If you still want to try and solve the question of how to progress: Don't pay attention to what the dog guy actually says beyond the surface information about her instead open the quest list where it gives the useful information.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
does all the gallery in demo vers are unlockable?
If so how do I unlock the 2nd page top mid and top right?

Monkeyyyyy

May 7, 2023
1698248077060.png
help me pls I don't know what I have to do
Edit: Not anymore, I already finished the demo

Last edited:

shareef09

Dec 21, 2018
The "ESC" issue was actually just my keyboard not functioning.

But either way thanks.

I like the pink hair btw, Because of her Moe power from the picture of the post. looks more anime and cute style.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes