Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
All the people having problems progressing, use the cameras every day at every time slot, anytime you see her either click on her in camera or go to her and talk to her depending on where she is, If you see blue dialogue try clicking on it.

Laundry = Panties
Panties = Doge
Doge = Clues

If you can't figure out how to progress from that, no one can save you :FacePalm:

Aug 8, 2021
Wished this game was 3D instead of a mix of every 2D artstyle ever. Would make it more immersive.
But I appreciate the dorm setting and the character art in the HD 2D department, not the pixel crap.
Personally, I find 3D art crap and adore HQ pixel art. And by 3D I mean Koikatsu and realistic textures are a massive turn off for me.

3D hentai games are a dime a dozen, let us pixel lovers have some titles for pete's sake.

Art debate aside, I personally love the sex soundtrack. Unlike some other titles, Its not cringy, cheesy or overused(I haven't heard it being used in other games), its catchy and hot af.

Still over a month and a half before the full version release.

Kami.Pimp.

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
Personally, I find 3D art crap and adore HQ pixel art. And by 3D I mean Koikatsu and realistic textures are a massive turn off for me.

3D hentai games are a dime a dozen, let us pixel lovers have some titles for pete's sake.

Art debate aside, I personally love the sex soundtrack. Unlike some other titles, Its not cringy, cheesy or overused(I haven't heard it being used in other games), its catchy and hot af.

Still over a month and a half before the full version release.
This website must have given up hope for anything 3D anime.

I'll never understand how you can look at all these 2d stuff and still think its accurate and believable. I see those 2D animations and its just whacky. Only some with audio voice work makes it enjoyable but it just outright looks like a corrupted file being played you might think static imagery are better for 2D games and should never have been animated.

Lots of pixel titles are on dlsite front page and very popular rn. So I don't believe your "let us pixel lovers have some titles for pete's sake". You have a rich amount of them and ci-en shows an avalanche of pixel games are still following up the next years. So you're well fattened up for the next years, except for 3D anime games and I also don't mean the trash western realism junk. Guess we have one thing in common. Although cell shading are deal breaking. Smooth shading > cell shading.

3D>2D just for the default level of immersion it provides in every game that isn't another VN.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PitayaThorns69

nico360

May 17, 2020
The image of the not at all suspicious police officer taking that guy away gives me hope so I have to ask anyway, NTR avoidable?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
The image of the not at all suspicious police officer taking that guy away gives me hope so I have to ask anyway, NTR avoidable?
There are 2 ways you can avoid NTR involving this game:
  • Read the clearly posted netorare tag at the top of the page and just don't play it.
  • Play the game as a voyeur and don't have sex with her at all.

I really wish people who can't stand NTR would simply stop letting F95 display NTR titles instead of asking if it's avoidable. It's like looking at a game and asking "Gameplay avoidable?" as always the answer will always be yes just don't play it.

coffee890

Oct 21, 2023
Yo, how do I get the full gallery? I have the "Main storyline" but how do you get the rest of the rape, and other character scenes?

kz00

Nov 1, 2019

I'll never understand how you can look at all these 2d stuff and still think its accurate and believable. I see those 2D animations and its just whacky. Only some with audio voice work makes it enjoyable but it just outright looks like a corrupted file being played you might think static imagery are better for 2D games and should never have been animated.

Lots of pixel titles are on dlsite front page and very popular rn. So I don't believe your "let us pixel lovers have some titles for pete's sake". You have a rich amount of them and ci-en shows an avalanche of pixel games are still following up the next years. So you're well fattened up for the next years, except for 3D anime games and I also don't mean the trash western realism junk. Guess we have one thing in common. Although cell shading are deal breaking. Smooth shading > cell shading.

3D>2D just for the default level of immersion it provides in every game that isn't another VN.
3D is not always better than 2D, its personal preference not everyone prefer 3d, its unmeasurable when we talk about something like this

Papa Podo

Oct 7, 2023
It would be hotter if the boyfriend always wore a condom and we didn't. Any chance of getting that change?

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
demo pretty fun, i wish the dorm a lot bigger tho. looks like launch ver will only have 2 main heroines..
Considering how much work it is to do these animations, it's probably not easy to just expand the number of heriones that have as much content as miss glasses. Also, in my eyes, a game being bloated with heroines just because without any of them having the relations and character explored feels like a waste, so I like that there's a main focus on a select few of them (which in turn will have alot of content)

Pleades

Mar 22, 2021
Man i love this type of game where girl stream. Does anyone know any game with a fmc who does ntr with streaming and stuff ?

1697668960886.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: shareef09

Aizu94

Jul 20, 2019
played the demo til the end and i noticed that the screenshots have a new content than isnt available in the demo

Yoshizo

Jul 18, 2023

for me personally, i find 3D a bit janky for most of the game i see in this site (hmu with good 3D games if you got one)

and rather, the opposite of immersion for me, especially on some of koikatsu type game, where the pussy doesn't move or shi

reason why Pixel Art are far more engaging for me is that if they really made a great animation, the fluidity, the creativity on how they make things to a certain shape
sometimes, Pixel Thighs are somehow much more thicker than 3D thighs

well but i understand that some people have a different prefrence, but for me, Pixel art made me imagine things not the way it showed it self
The illusion of Pixel making things much more thicker and rounder

Edit : And most of the time, pixel art/2d style have much more engaging gameplay, and sometimes i come for the sex, stayed for the game,

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
There are 2 ways you can avoid NTR involving this game:
  • Read the clearly posted netorare tag at the top of the page and just don't play it.
  • Play the game as a voyeur and don't have sex with her at all.

I really wish people who can't stand NTR would simply stop letting F95 display NTR titles instead of asking if it's avoidable. It's like looking at a game and asking "Gameplay avoidable?" as always the answer will always be yes just don't play it.

Just reply to them with this in future, it will save you some time telling them how to not be stupid.

1697925453822.png

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes