Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
How do I search for it on the pc?
Go to the PC web browser and when the investigation tab pops up, click the highlighted keywords. I don't remember exactly what keyword triggers it though. It might be something like Click girls name>Her facelook pops up>Click all the highlighted words in her facelook>Go back to the investigation tab>click the drama club highlight in girls tab>etc etc. Something convoluted. Granted, before all of this you need to talk to the girl and have her introduce herself to you .

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Isnt the tag "netorare" wrong, and its netori ? Because isnt the whole premise is to fuck the drom room girls, which one has a BF ? But then I saw the preview pic 14. But thats probably avoidable ?

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Oh damn, thats why the tag ? But is this only like a one time thing or does that happen multiple times and its more a voyeurism game ?
If you mean pic #13, I wouldn't classify that as NTR. It's a scene right at the start of the Demo where the MC catches one of the residents with her BF on camera.

There are also some other scenes where the girl and her BF get it on.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
If you mean pic #13, I wouldn't classify that as NTR. It's a scene right at the start of the Demo where the MC catches one of the residents with her BF on camera.

There are also some other scenes where the girl and her BF get it on.
I will agree on the first part when MC catches them the very first time, but when its a continues thing I guess its not for me. I thought it was all about stealing the girls from their boyfriends when I saw it on youtube. But I guess I blame the whole youtube censorship because everything naughty got removed in that vid.
Kinda shame because the art, animation looked good + voice acted.

Reactions: L33tmaster

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I will agree on the first part when MC catches them the very first time, but when its a continues thing I guess its not for me. I thought it was all about stealing the girls from their boyfriends when I saw it on youtube. But I guess I blame the whole youtube censorship because everything naughty got removed in that vid.
Kinda shame because the art, animation looked good + voice acted.
Welp, one can always change perspective.
Instead of stealing their SOs, they can just prove themself to be the better (sexually, not morally, lol) man.
Leave the happless sap to try and win back their former lover, but fail, as the gal now craves your desireables.
Repeat the house busting et eternum and watch pietous men rue the day the women of their dreams met your cock.
After all, you can't be with all the women all the time, they'll need some dick while you're away too XD

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Welp, one can always change perspective.
Instead of stealing their SOs, they can just prove themself to be the better (sexually, not morally, lol) man.
Leave the happless sap to try and win back their former lover, but fail, as the gal now craves your desireables.
Repeat the house busting et eternum and watch pietous men rue the day the women of their dreams met your cock.
After all, you can't be with all the women all the time, they'll need some dick while you're away too XD
sounds more like you just bang them once in a while and they go back to bang other dudes. :LUL:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Yes, but once they know you, they can't properly get back to their OG guy. They're always open to you.
Im aware of this trope as I see them on hentai when its about stealing someones wife/gf. But when it happens multiple times its obvious fetish is more voyeurism or even cuckhold. Because whats the reason to have her sex with her hubby/BF when you already corrupted her ? :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Ghost_Spawn

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Im aware of this trope as I see them on hentai when its about stealing someones wife/gf. But when it happens multiple times its obvious fetish is more voyeurism or even cuckhold. Because whats the reason to have her sex with her hubby/BF when you already corrupted her ? :WaitWhat:
watch them suffer, smh.

• Sad
Reactions: Zastinx
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes