Promethareus

Mar 9, 2023
1697285500058.png
Alr needed help with this, I was wondering what keywords I was missing, I got the one where the BF and her "Broke up", is there something else im missing?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
It's a voyeur/netori game, not netorare.
Anyway, I'll wait for v1.0 if this ever evolve from being a demo.

piknox

Nov 10, 2021
just finished the demo. i can't wait for the whole thing. im really digging this genre. Voyeur via hidden cams in dorms/apt. Just the other day i finished the room by sorarevo. i find this one much better tho.

Reactions: Knight6797

piknox

Nov 10, 2021
Some one now where i can find a "key impression mold"? Can´t find it.
go to the glasses girl social media page > click all the key words (blue text) > use all key words you found in the search engine > you will see bf's social media and drama club page > click all the key words again > when you go outside you should have access to the university > go to uni while the they are performing > click the blue bag > choose key impression option

Reactions: quasimodo

Kagazuru

Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 3005020
Alr needed help with this, I was wondering what keywords I was missing, I got the one where the BF and her "Broke up", is there something else im missing?
give her lamp camera if you havent, then watch her at evening where she talks to her boyfriend, then watch her in the morning when she talks that a ppipe is broken and she need it fixed, then check the board

Reactions: Promethareus
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes