nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
is the steam description wrong? on there it says your a female dorm manager so shouldn't this have the female protagonist tag? that description has to be wrong it makes no sense
It does if you change "female" for "all-girls" since what it's trying to say is that only women are allowed to live there

penelo1606

Feb 21, 2020
1697303548866.png
I'm stuck with this clue, I put every orange word in the search but nothing new, no blue word or something. The drama club never appear in the map. Someone can help me?

Reactions: chuhung

JasonJX

Jul 15, 2018
im a little lost on how you're supposed to "work"
am i missing some prompt at the night club or is that talking about the daily tasks, because the second i leave the apartment they disappear anyway

Jun 23, 2023
View attachment 3005631
I'm stuck with this clue, I put every orange word in the search but nothing new, no blue word or something. The drama club never appear in the map. Someone can help me?
look up Misaki name in pc search, you will find that she is in drama club from there, click every blue text, then look up the drama club name, you will find her boyfriend is there too and has a stage name, look up his stage name, you will find his pic with Misaki, click on it, and there you get the clue about the bag

Jun 23, 2023
im a little lost on how you're supposed to "work"
am i missing some prompt at the night club or is that talking about the daily tasks, because the second i leave the apartment they disappear anyway
you will get "work" list by bulletin board, click and accept it from there, otherwise it wont be added to your mission list, "work" in this game is doing those dorm management stuff like fixing wash machine, sweeping floor, and separating garbage

JasonJX

Jul 15, 2018
you will get "work" list by bulletin board, click and accept it from there, otherwise it wont be added to your mission list, "work" in this game is doing those dorm management stuff like fixing wash machine, sweeping floor, and separating garbage
so the late night shift just doesn't do anything then?

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes