bluepandabear

Sep 14, 2018
For people struggling with Ai-Chan's missions, she has two different streams. One at Night and one at Late Night. Both have different information that is important to the early missions, so make sure you watch them both.

Also, one of the names is glitched in the current version for (I think) mission 4. You can fix it by temporarily changing the language and grabbing the guy's name off of the friend's Facelook page.

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
For people struggling with Ai-Chan's missions, she has two different streams. One at Night and one at Late Night. Both have different information that is important to the early missions, so make sure you watch them both.

Also, one of the names is glitched in the current version for (I think) mission 4. You can fix it by temporarily changing the language and grabbing the guy's name off of the friend's Facelook page.
What about raising her lewdness? How do I do that since fucking her when she's asleep doesn't raise it..

no_pos_el_usuario

Apr 2, 2021
-get a dirty paper from cleaning trash
-get the key of the room beside her below the doormat
-check out the delivery man at her front door on wednesday
-chat her in the lounge
-watch her livestream about 3 times iirc
-check out the wall in the vacant room beside her and create a hole
-investigate the hole until you get her mentioning that she lie about her bust size

i think that's it, cmiiw
i can't do the hole, how does that work?

Estranghero

Sep 16, 2022
I know Mirai's passcode but when I click her door, it doesn't give me the option to enter it. What should I do?
after 45 minutes i figure it out. You first need to get into room 2C (click the rug infront of that door and you should be able to pick up a key) , go in and then go to the left (shower) and click to drill a hole and then peep in, skip time until u see her changing and then click her. once you're done with her dialogue go to her door and and it will show the key pad option to unlock it.

bluepandabear

Sep 14, 2018
What about raising her lewdness? How do I do that since fucking her when she's asleep doesn't raise it..
You just need to find her in the lounge or doing laundry and grope her. Once it hits 56, you sneak into her room and hide in the bear.

Then you grope her in the lounge a few more times and then fuck her in the grocery store.

I know Mirai's passcode but when I click her door, it doesn't give me the option to enter it. What should I do?
Make sure to catch her other live stream at "night" and not "late night" you then need to spy on her from the empty room.

Mikato88

Nov 22, 2017
stop! what? how to get 2 lvl of club?

cheat engine works with Points for job, value 4 bytes. Points converting in give money.

toomuchdong4me

Jul 6, 2020
Just finished it, kinda wish there were more scenes with side characters but oh well.
To get the drama girl's scene you need the trophy from the gentlemen's club.

4.20 star(s) 106 Votes