kgkung555

Nov 6, 2019
1702726225302.png
I need help
I think my game's code has broken but idk where the line of this code and what tools to open this game's code VS/IDE

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PeepingDormManager-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xshinoda

Jul 2, 2021
im stuck Aki quest too with the shower. I looked at the guy at the park after clue and nothing. I guess have to check livestream at Day Thur or Sat Late night i assume

Reactions: harvischak2

Horbsby

Jun 30, 2022
I'm going to try to start a little comment with save files for people that want them, just quote this message if you want to share your save file and I'll add the link to it

SaveDEMO.7z -> Full save with 999999 cash right before the demo ends.

(If you want to share you can find your save in RegEdit under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Horny Doge\Peeping Dorm Manager)

Right, as Kuku2213 said, the location for the save is actually in AppData\LocalLow\Horny Doge, his full save can be found here

Last edited:
Reactions: bestnone

wuratto

Jan 14, 2019
im stuck Aki quest too with the shower. I looked at the guy at the park after clue and nothing. I guess have to check livestream at Day Thur or Sat Late night i assume
Change your game language to japanese, after that you can click the name on the social media post from the reply below to get the clue.

View attachment 3178177
I need help
I think my game's code has broken but idk where the line of this code and what tools to open this game's code VS/IDE

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
For people struggling with Ai-Chan's missions, she has two different streams. One at Night and one at Late Night. Both have different information that is important to the early missions, so make sure you watch them both.

Also, one of the names is glitched in the current version for (I think) mission 4. You can fix it by temporarily changing the language and grabbing the guy's name off of the friend's Facelook page.
It works. Thank you.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes