mart941i

Jun 5, 2020
i cant seem to find the hint for mitsui aya. could anyone help me out here? :)
Just to be clear, i cant even make her appear so i can get to the glitch that everybody is talking about xD

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
"Mirai really likes to reveal information while she's showering. Take another peek and do another search." I'm at this stage. I unlocked Mitsui Aya. Mirai keeps talking about the same thing under the shower: "Could it be that I've been found out?". I don't know what to do anymore.

tsukii

Mar 26, 2021
Bruh, the NTR scene.
*zips dick back*
For most, NTR(Netorare: girl stolen from protagonist) is unacceptable(me too)
NTL(Netori: protagonist stole other man's girls) is more acceptable (and honestly, people who play this game is in for this).
NTS (Netorase: protagonist lend his girls to be used by others) (you know, those endings) is just... well, while in character considering the golden sun protagonist, could also cause disgust.

Reactions: hahahfgjfjf

kenzy

Aug 1, 2017
"Mirai really likes to reveal information while she's showering. Take another peek and do another search." I'm at this stage. I unlocked Mitsui Aya. Mirai keeps talking about the same thing under the shower: "Could it be that I've been found out?". I don't know what to do anymore.
how did you get to this stage? and how do you hack the computer?

Ideski34

Jun 17, 2021
I know her bust size, I know the last 3 digits of her phone number, so I should know that it's her password, right? Yet, despite her not being in her room, I still can't access it, because it says I don't have the passcode. What am I supposed to do?

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
I know her bust size, I know the last 3 digits of her phone number, so I should know that it's her password, right? Yet, despite her not being in her room, I still can't access it, because it says I don't have the passcode. What am I supposed to do?
Check the hole in the room next to her, she'll talk about her true bust size

tsukii

Mar 26, 2021
seriously, just zip back few pages. this question have been repeated over and over and over.
but if you can't be bothered, on Mitsui Aya page, the name Meshu Dan is supposed to be clickable link, but english version make the link unclickable, so you should temporarily change the game language, then the name would be clickable. you can continue normally from there.

tsukii

Mar 26, 2021
Am also stuck at this spot, anyone able to help please
you got her bust number (90) from her livestream.
you got to know her actual bust number (85) from peeking on her room through room 2c
you got to know the last three number digit from the delivery package that came every wednesday morning in front of her room (420)
so the code of the room is 85420

myami

Oct 25, 2018
you got her bust number (90) from her livestream.
you got to know her actual bust number (85) from peeking on her room through room 2c
you got to know the last three number digit from the delivery package that came every wednesday morning in front of her room (420)
so the code of the room is 85420
ye but the problem is i dont have enter code

ak_rose2

May 8, 2018
i cant seem to find the hint for mitsui aya. could anyone help me out here? :)
Just to be clear, i cant even make her appear so i can get to the glitch that everybody is talking about xD
Change the language to Japanese temporarily, then click on the needed keywords
Afterwords you can change the language back to English and proceed with the story

• Red Heart
Reactions: CarbonBeast

myami

Oct 25, 2018
Gotta drill a hole in room 2C (Rightmost room, 2nd floor) first and see the CG of her changing clothes. The key is under the mat
It won't let me enter room 2-C. I think I accidentally skipped a mission because I don't know where to get the key.

mart941i

Jun 5, 2020
Change the language to Japanese temporarily, then click on the needed keywords
Afterwords you can change the language back to English and proceed with the story
i haven't even gotten to that part, i haven't unlocked her yet. Im asking for the clue that makes her appear in the first place. I cant seem to get mirai to mention her in any context :/

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes