Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
No third tenant. The rest of the scenes are of side characters; Shop girl, Drama club girl, and Park girl.
Then what is the third room on the second floor for?

Feels like a missed opportunity. Having only 2 "main girls" feels kinda meh after baiting me with this empy room xD.

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
Then what is the third room on the second floor for?

Feels like a missed opportunity. Having only 2 "main girls" feels kinda meh after baiting me with this empy room xD.
it were belong to friend of streamer girl but she moved away and previous dorm manager are with her right now if u finished game, maybe new DLC for them.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Can the save of the demo be used without any issues, or should we start from the beginning as to not miss any new content?

tsukii

Mar 26, 2021
Missing 4/2/2 and 6/2/1. anyone can help?

EDIT: Never mind. got them. i grind too much on slippery floor + deed scene that i didn't realize that coin trap existed for ai-chan as well.

Last edited:

kenzy

Aug 1, 2017
i watched all 3 live streams, i watched the shower scene and i had the christmas dinner scene but i got no new quest. any ideas?

XXX_FUCKER_XXX

Aug 31, 2018
the reason you can't progress because of the bug link you should be manage to click Meshu Dan but you can't so yea wait for an new update to fix it even if i know the cause i can't do anything.
View attachment 3178385 View attachment 3178393
right, to progress need change language.

For people struggling with Ai-Chan's missions, she has two different streams. One at Night and one at Late Night. Both have different information that is important to the early missions, so make sure you watch them both.

Also, one of the names is glitched in the current version for (I think) mission 4. You can fix it by temporarily changing the language and grabbing the guy's name off of the friend's Facelook page.

Ddongo

May 11, 2017
is there any way to view or do the touchy-feely sequences after you have made both characters your plaything?

tsukii

Mar 26, 2021
the reason you can't progress because of the bug link you should be manage to click Meshu Dan but you can't so yea wait for an new update to fix it even if i know the cause i can't do anything.
View attachment 3178385 View attachment 3178393
temporarily switch in-game language with japanese, the meshu dan link will be available to click. you can switch language back safely after that

Reactions: shootingstars

Ddongo

May 11, 2017
Finger’s crossed for a dlc, would love to see expanded options and more characters for the touchy-feely event and more scenes with the side characters

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes