ddudeson

Aug 5, 2019
When I run the game, it shows the "Made in Unity" logo and then just stays on a black screen. Does anybody know why?

emdesa

Aug 8, 2020
make the couple fight first, by watching they have argument on cctv, after that they will go to movie and left their bag in misaki room, then you put mirai underwear there and wait till the morning. after that you be able to gift it to her.
111.PNG
I've been looking at this room for several weeks. I didn't see any couples arguing.

73takuya

Nov 30, 2022
ez , just watch her using the camera when she is watching the tv alone she will react to the tv show in which you may use those words against her later
Absolute Legend! I skipped over the TV Dialogue initially, you really have to read and let all the dialogue play out in this game!

Hencore0021

Apr 2, 2022
NTR legend - NTRHolic - Handyman Legend - Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson - Peeping Dorm Manager - Apartment Story - Monster Black Market - Kaiju Princess - The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and the Detective Servant - ?????

any one can add/Suggest same of this game?

Last edited:

master022

May 9, 2018
quick question why dosen't this game have a save if you don't mind me asking also is there a way to cheat this game?

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes