unklem

Feb 11, 2018
It's an awesome game, but the language bug spoiled the experience a little, spent about an hour on it, then I had to go back to the thread a solve it

Reactions: SleepySandyMan99

lolmun

Apr 21, 2018
Peeping Dorm Manager Hack

Instructions:
  1. Download & Install MelonLoader: .
  2. How to install: (use latest version).
  3. Extract zip file and place Peeping Dorm Manager Mod.dll inside Mods folder from the root game directory.
  4. Run game, press M for mod menu to appear.
Cheats
Unlimited Money
Unlimited Stamina
Auto CleanUp
Freeze Timer
Movement Speed

VirusTotal:

Let me know if you want additional features.

Edit: Instructions with screenshots here: https://f95zone.to/threads/peeping-dorm-manager-v1-0-0-mango-party-hornydoge.178018/post-12676992

Last edited:

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
i just want to progress through the story.
There's a walkthrough, its pretty good, use that as a guide. Once you enter the glasses girl's room, you will get gentleman level 2. Mirai (the streaming bitch) is a different story early on. Important thing to know is you need to watch three different streams and click blue text (for all of these actually), check delivery box, find note during chores that mentions key under mat for abandoned room and grab that, check mirai's website once you have her actual name (THIS ISN'T IN WALKTHROUGH), drill hole in wall and keep skipping forward until she is undressing and mentions her lying about her chest size. Put the info together and you'll get passcode, rest walkthrough covers well.

Reactions: otomegokoro

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Wonderful game but I would like for it to be longer. Do we have any news about a DLC or update?

sleepy95

Nov 18, 2020
There's a walkthrough, its pretty good, use that as a guide. Once you enter the glasses girl's room, you will get gentleman level 2. Mirai (the streaming bitch) is a different story early on. Important thing to know is you need to watch three different streams and click blue text (for all of these actually), check delivery box, find note during chores that mentions key under mat for abandoned room and grab that, check mirai's website once you have her actual name (THIS ISN'T IN WALKTHROUGH), drill hole in wall and keep skipping forward until she is undressing and mentions her lying about her chest size. Put the info together and you'll get passcode, rest walkthrough covers well.
Need help... I can't drill a hole in the wall...

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
need help cant seem to finish these quests with
Ok let me try to remember correctly. First of all you need to have access to her room and place a camera in the shower. Then join her livestreams. She does 3 every week and they are not all the same, so for an entire week make sure you've listen to everything she says in those lives.
Then spy her with the camera while she takes a shower and listen to the song she sings and search it on the internet.
This two things combined will lead to the name of a girl you have to check on the internet and from there find the name of the old supervisor. Keep in mind there's a bug in the post i've put in the spoiler. The name Meshu Dan, the old supervisor, will not appear as clickable. Just change the language of the game and it will be. Then just go to the park and talk to him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Every single download link doesn't let me extract the files and just gives me this message:
View attachment 3244551
Don't know which language is that but I asked ChatGPT and this is what it replied. Hope it helps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
can anyone help me with misaki lewdness minigame, dont know what to press honestly.
To be honest I found difficult to understand what your problem is. Just approach her in the lounge, talk to her and hold left click while the lower bar fills while not letting the upper bar to reach the end.

any completed save
Here, just paste it in AppData/LocalLow/HornyDoge/Peeping Dorm Manager

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes