Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
I think my game is bugged, I have installed cameras in Misaki's room, yet I can't view them.
Only Mirai's room cameras are viewable...
It was not a bug, my stupid ass kept using the wrong buttons to try and scroll the camera.
Apart from the bug that required you to change language, the game ran bug free.
Didn't even need the walkthrough much.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
this is a great game, i like the play style and the tasks element in the game. Very challenging, and keeps you on your feet.

bleacher333

Jul 12, 2018
1704084653567.png 1704084691572.png
I have collected all 3 clues and finished the Ai-chan clue mission but it still ask me for the code without giving me the option to enter it. Any help? My order of obtaining the clues are the mailman, the bra changing scene and the third stream where she revealed her sizes.

Last edited:

fluffyexpress

May 19, 2020
There should of been a stream that talked about her 3 sizes. After that you just need to take the hole in the wall conversation and subtract it from the fake size then combine it to the last 3 phone digits.
Walkthrough on the first post also tells you the code.
having the exact same issue, we need a savior

fluffyexpress

May 19, 2020
Having an issue with the door code to get in Mirai's room. I've looked at the other posts, I've watched all three late night streams on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I found the dirty note while cleaning/recycling and the key under the mat. I drilled the hole in the wall and observed her while undressing and found out she's lying about boob size. I talked to the delivery guy and gotten the last three of phone number. I've clicked all the blue text. Just to be sure because someone mentioned it I checked every night of the week to see if there was a fourth night stream instead of late night, no there wasn't.

I should have all the info needed for the code, but the game won't even let me try to enter a code.

What do I need to do to get the game to let me enter the code already? Is my game bugged? When do you even find out that you need to use her bust info and last three of the phone number? Does she tell you in a conversation?
UPDATE: I figured mine out by giving a pair of panties to the doge, while it might not be the same for you, I missed the part where you were supposed to web search her actual name and on that secret account she posted the "recipe" or so to say for her passcode. Hope this helps.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
UPDATE: I figured mine out by giving a pair of panties to the doge, while it might not be the same for you, I missed the part where you were supposed to web search her actual name and on that secret account she posted the "recipe" or so to say for her passcode. Hope this helps.
Thanks, no one has mentioned this step until now.

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
Wow Mirai is a complete piece of shit. Can't even bring myself to do Misaki's stuff just because it'll take away from my dicking Mirai time.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Very cute girls, very good animations. Reminds me of the Lovelorn Sanatorium games, but those games are full NTR while this one is half wish-fulfillment, or FULL wish-fulfillment depending on how you look at it, and many of you clearly look at it that way. They're also all Chinese made, so they probably were made using very similar methods.

The creators of Lovelorn Sanitarium don't only make NTR games though. Speaking of which, I can't wait for Lovelorn Sanatorium 4.

May 1, 2023
Here is a full Walkthrough from steam made by Choi127.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cant get the sink mission to pop up0 after they broke up

4.20 star(s) 110 Votes