Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
I think my game is bugged, I have installed cameras in Misaki's room, yet I can't view them.
Only Mirai's room cameras are viewable...

aprikala

Aug 10, 2022
wow no one legit can send a simple file for the save of the game ?
oky fine i played the game and finished it with the help of internet

first go here C:\Users\YOUR PC NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Horny Doge\Peeping Dorm Manager

AND REPLACE the file there ( i dont know if i need to send the logs txt one but i guess it should work with this 2 file
hey man i clicked onthe files you posted but it only directed me to a page full of.....jumbled words know whats going here?

Metal Slime

Aug 16, 2019
Having an issue with the door code to get in Mirai's room. I've looked at the other posts, I've watched all three late night streams on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I found the dirty note while cleaning/recycling and the key under the mat. I drilled the hole in the wall and observed her while undressing and found out she's lying about boob size. I talked to the delivery guy and gotten the last three of phone number. I've clicked all the blue text. Just to be sure because someone mentioned it I checked every night of the week to see if there was a fourth night stream instead of late night, no there wasn't.

I should have all the info needed for the code, but the game won't even let me try to enter a code.

What do I need to do to get the game to let me enter the code already? Is my game bugged? When do you even find out that you need to use her bust info and last three of the phone number? Does she tell you in a conversation?
There should of been a stream that talked about her 3 sizes. After that you just need to take the hole in the wall conversation and subtract it from the fake size then combine it to the last 3 phone digits.
Walkthrough on the first post also tells you the code.

Moonpuh

Jun 9, 2017
hey man i clicked onthe files you posted but it only directed me to a page full of.....jumbled words know whats going here?
Have you tried right clicking the files posted and clicking save as? sometimes ya gotta do that instead of it just downloading the file.

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
can you tell me? im having trouble finding a way to add money
first download cheat engine finish the tutorial then go second floor do the quest for broom cleaning your top right you could see your point is 0 so hit few germs then put the number on cheat engine first scan then hit more germs then next scan to 999999 easy

Stanko206

Jul 29, 2021
How you actually play this game, I can only walk but cant open even my door when i get out, cant interact with any objects? any magic behind that? my mouse seems to work on interacting with objects.

FoxtrotKilo

Jan 1, 2018
Path to Install
C:\Users\"YOURNAME"\AppData\LocalLow\Horny Doge\Peeping Dorm Manager

100% Save
1FUVSVXqKEz8ZxAjfNfW_USIIof3r8JLGZeZ0_0ZFgM
This doesn't seem to unlock the cg's in the record menu for me. I got stuck with the laundry bug where trying to have sex with Mirai goes to her streaming sex scene instead.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes