bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Having an issue with the door code to get in Mirai's room. I've looked at the other posts, I've watched all three late night streams on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I found the dirty note while cleaning/recycling and the key under the mat. I drilled the hole in the wall and observed her while undressing and found out she's lying about boob size. I talked to the delivery guy and gotten the last three of phone number. I've clicked all the blue text. Just to be sure because someone mentioned it I checked every night of the week to see if there was a fourth night stream instead of late night, no there wasn't.

I should have all the info needed for the code, but the game won't even let me try to enter a code.

What do I need to do to get the game to let me enter the code already? Is my game bugged? When do you even find out that you need to use her bust info and last three of the phone number? Does she tell you in a conversation?

Reactions: Hz2648

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Watch her shower to get info on Aya. Change the language to not English. Do a web search on Aya for clues on the former dorm manager. Go to the park to talk to the guy there.
For those still having trouble.

The bug is that you can't get the actual name of the former building manager, the homeless dude in the park. Changing the language to something other than English and searching for Aya's name gets you to her social media page, and there you'll be able to find a new clue, represented by blue highlighted text (this clue is bugged in the English text). When you change the language back to English and check your Investigation tab, you'll now see the page for the homeless man in the park labeled with his actual name, 'Meshu Dan'. With his real name, you can now search for and find his social media page, and with that discover that he was the former building manager. These are the final steps needed before you can initiate conversation with him in the park.

The necklace you get opens up new dialogue with the bartender Kenmo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dezuts

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
wow no one legit can send a simple file for the save of the game ?
oky fine i played the game and finished it with the help of internet

first go here C:\Users\YOUR PC NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Horny Doge\Peeping Dorm Manager

AND REPLACE the file there ( i dont know if i need to send the logs txt one but i guess it should work with this 2 file

test1231asd1`12

Oct 9, 2020
i need help
I have Misaki's entire gallery and in the missions it appears that I talk to her but she only asks me for sex, with Mirai I already did all the scenes (I think) but it keeps appearing that I am missing 1 and I don't know which one it is

View attachment 3200884
View attachment 3200885
You need to have sex with her while she is stuck in the washing machine. Do you know how to get the on left blow of 3 and middle below of 6?

MegaBurger_475647

Mar 26, 2022
LET ME SAY THIS CLEARLY, THIS IS ONE THE BEST GAMES I HAVE EVER PLAYED. MAN! I have only played a few Mango Party games but most of them are AMAZING! And this game is in my top 5 best hentai games I have ever played (Top 1 is Kamidori Alchemy Meister).

Let me summarize the game, you are the manager, some problems arise with the residents, deal with them and you wil be rewared. The game takes it time to build up the H scenes, and it was satisfying. The 2 heroines are cute as heck, I love when the girls are enjoying the perveted actions rather than saying "Hey, stop... ". Most of the hentais I've encountered have girls kept showing their faces in a forceful way. These girls love the actions, and their faces show it clearly, which I'm totally a fan of.
The gameplay is also fun, you find clues and then try to solve it, it's refresing to work hard and then earn with the ecchi scene. Oh man, the animation is superd, it's like I'm watching a hentai rather than watching a slide show.

I find the game to contain no grinding if you know what you're doing. Like 5 minutes after the your-self-found exploit (there are many exploits to discover) , you basically have infinite money. It's just smooth sailing and figuring out the puzzles.

I love the game, only 6 hours. After piracing the game, I immediately bought this game on steam to suppor the Devs!

What I don't like about the game? Nothing, it's just a splendid game (I'm lying, I'm not a fan of NTR. Therefore, some of the games that don't have NTR like Kamidori and Take me to the dungeon resonate with me better)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DcNightWing

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
I found the keyword researching mechanic quite interesting, and I think it has more potential than how it was used in this short game. For example, I think it could work well in mystery or investigation games.
Does anyone know of other games with a similar mechanic?
try orwell and cyber manhunt

Reactions: shakytube

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
i forget to say this even tho most of you guys maybe figure it out

if you wanna alot of money fast without cheat (because you don't know how to cheat xD)
simple
get 999 money and then buy an upgrade in the supermarket or whatever (where the yellow girl work)
get the upgrade about the trash one
then you need to spam the the power you got (1 click=500 money)
now all you need to do is to change time (up left bottom) and then go to the board to take the trash task again
and just repeat again and again
it will not take that much time before you get what you need ;)

Reactions: FluffyStudio
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes