Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Is there a way to play with just the keyboard ?

I don't understand why you can move only with the keyboard but actions need to be performed with the mouse, a simple control scheme like in RPGMaker games could have sufficed at least for moving around the map and performing actions. Or if you are going to need the use of the mouse,at least let me move around with the right click.

Playing with a laptop while on bed is difficult enough as it is.

"does nothing" as in "finds no results"?

Make sure you have Type: Float and Rounded: default, since the money value isn't integer.
Search, get a few values like 187.0938, buy something, then do next scan with the changed value, repeat until you have just a few values
In the end you should get like 2-3 values that changed when you bought something, edit all of them with the same value
View attachment 3185843
This is exactly what I am doing and I am not getting any results in my second search as well,any idea what could be the issue ? This is on the full version

EDIT: So after a handful of tries I managed to make it work just like that ?? The only thing I did was update CE from 7.2 to 7.5.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeeQ and Watershed

Watershed

Apr 30, 2018
i need help
I have Misaki's entire gallery and in the missions it appears that I talk to her but she only asks me for sex, with Mirai I already did all the scenes (I think) but it keeps appearing that I am missing 1 and I don't know which one it is
There's a locked image right above the final one. You can refer to the walkthrough linked in the OP for how to unlock it.
Is there a way to play with just the keyboard ?

I don't understand why you can move only with the keyboard but actions need to be performed with the mouse, a simple control scheme like in RPGMaker games could have sufficed at least for moving around the map and performing actions. Or if you are going to need the use of the mouse,at least let me move around with the right click.
I also wanted to say how much I agree with this. This game is impossible to play one handed and there's no way to rebind controls. Made it kinda annoying, but it was enjoyable.

Rigald

Sep 2, 2017
About Ai, I am blocked: after I found the website , she basically call me a jerk and I cannot go beyond with her. Didn't "mmmh mmmh" at all afterward.

Any idea why?

TRBI

Oct 21, 2023
I found the keyword researching mechanic quite interesting, and I think it has more potential than how it was used in this short game. For example, I think it could work well in mystery or investigation games.
Does anyone know of other games with a similar mechanic?
I think you will enjoy "Don't feed the monkey" then

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Having an issue with the door code to get in Mirai's room. I've looked at the other posts, I've watched all three late night streams on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I found the dirty note while cleaning/recycling and the key under the mat. I drilled the hole in the wall and observed her while undressing and found out she's lying about boob size. I talked to the delivery guy and gotten the last three of phone number. I've clicked all the blue text. Just to be sure because someone mentioned it I checked every night of the week to see if there was a fourth night stream instead of late night, no there wasn't.

I should have all the info needed for the code, but the game won't even let me try to enter a code.

What do I need to do to get the game to let me enter the code already? Is my game bugged? When do you even find out that you need to use her bust info and last three of the phone number? Does she tell you in a conversation?

Reactions: Hz2648

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Watch her shower to get info on Aya. Change the language to not English. Do a web search on Aya for clues on the former dorm manager. Go to the park to talk to the guy there.
For those still having trouble.

The bug is that you can't get the actual name of the former building manager, the homeless dude in the park. Changing the language to something other than English and searching for Aya's name gets you to her social media page, and there you'll be able to find a new clue, represented by blue highlighted text (this clue is bugged in the English text). When you change the language back to English and check your Investigation tab, you'll now see the page for the homeless man in the park labeled with his actual name, 'Meshu Dan'. With his real name, you can now search for and find his social media page, and with that discover that he was the former building manager. These are the final steps needed before you can initiate conversation with him in the park.

The necklace you get opens up new dialogue with the bartender Kenmo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dezuts

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
wow no one legit can send a simple file for the save of the game ?
oky fine i played the game and finished it with the help of internet

first go here C:\Users\YOUR PC NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Horny Doge\Peeping Dorm Manager

AND REPLACE the file there ( i dont know if i need to send the logs txt one but i guess it should work with this 2 file

4.20 star(s) 120 Votes