MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Very cute girls, very good animations. Reminds me of the Lovelorn Sanatorium games, but those games are full NTR while this one is half wish-fulfillment, or FULL wish-fulfillment depending on how you look at it, and many of you clearly look at it that way. They're also all Chinese made, so they probably were made using very similar methods.

The creators of Lovelorn Sanitarium don't only make NTR games though. Speaking of which, I can't wait for Lovelorn Sanatorium 4.

May 1, 2023
Here is a full Walkthrough from steam made by Choi127.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cant get the sink mission to pop up0 after they broke up

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
A
warning discord detects it as a game and displays it in your status if you don't turn it off
That has been a thing since forever for every game, even adult games.

That shit happened to me. I literally played the whole game from start to finish, meanwhile, discord was aware I was playing this game and showing it off.

Good thing I don't have discord friends.
Just disable activity sharing. I never understood the desire to broadcast what you are doing 24/7.

Reactions: PitayaThorns69
Aug 8, 2021
Just disable activity sharing. I never understood the desire to broadcast what you are doing 24/7.
Already done at the time when I had started playing another eroge. I was only sharing my experiemce to show the other person thgey weren't alone.

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
1704395686902.png

There is no blue mark on any words on this post so I can not progress with her story. Please could someone help me

atomicmr

Nov 23, 2021
Does anyone happen to know what the song is that plays on the desire paradise webpage? It's catchy as hell but I can't find it anywhere

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
what

ok, well i just need help on how to increase "gentleman level" can anyone please help me? any help would be most appreciated. i know in the supermarket that the "duct tape" will help me advance in the plumbing task for getting an S score.
gentleman level is tied to story progression, there's no need (unless you want to get the rewards) for you to get an S on the plumbing task

Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
ok i will try, i am on the part where the door is locked for unit B and the package delivery dude is next to the door. the main character says he won't assist him and he says "figure it out yourself." i haven't progressed very far in the game.

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
ok i will try, i am on the part where the door is locked for unit B and the package delivery dude is next to the door. the main character says he won't assist him and he says "figure it out yourself." i haven't progressed very far in the game.
ah, to progress you need to sit in mirai's livestream to look for clues, check your notes for when she goes live and sit through the dialogue, once you're done do the trash bin minigame once and you'll get a note telling you where the key is for the last room on 2F, go in and look at the bathroom wall, from that info you should be able to open her door, or search through this thread and bruteforce (i dunno if the game allows you to do that lol)

• Hey there
Reactions: hu lover
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes