• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So how much content are we talking here. It's 0.8, but the game has only been out since like September?

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
For people who don't know how to rise demon power and how to unlock new ones:

It's super simple - every time you get a new sex scene you also get a hidden point and when you have enough points you will automatically raise your demon power (and unlock new abilities) so if you are stuck with some girl cus you lack a specific power, just go after another girl and with that, you can unlock the power you are lacking.

The only ability that requests a specific action to unlock is Lust Bound - To get it you must have high relations with Eris, Savi, and Kati and then see an event with the three of them in the tavern ^^.

In the next update, I will add more in-game hints that will help the player like the one you just read.

Also, The game ver. is 0.8 but the game is still far to an end - after ver. 0.9 there will be 0.10, 0.11, 0.12, and so on, (Yes I know it's not the "correct" way to do it but I like it.)

Reactions: Ive-11

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Also, The game ver. is 0.8 but the game is still far to an end - after ver. 0.9 there will be 0.10, 0.11, 0.12, and so on, (Yes I know it's not the "correct" way to do it but I like it.)
It IS the correct way. Anyone who goes from 0.9 to 1.0 is doing it incorrectly (unless the game coincidentally reaches the first release-state version at that point). Version numbers are the number of the version, *not* the percentage to completion. That's why bugfix patches will have numbers like 0.12.1 (minor patch 1 of update 12 of version 0).

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
For people who don't know how to rise demon power and how to unlock new ones:

It's super simple - every time you get a new sex scene you also get a hidden point and when you have enough points you will automatically raise your demon power (and unlock new abilities) so if you are stuck with some girl cus you lack a specific power, just go after another girl and with that, you can unlock the power you are lacking.

The only ability that requests a specific action to unlock is Lust Bound - To get it you must have high relations with Eris, Savi, and Kati and then see an event with the three of them in the tavern ^^.

In the next update, I will add more in-game hints that will help the player like the one you just read.

Any chance you could do a quick scan through the code to see if there are any capital/lower case letter issues on variables. At this point, that's all that I can think my issue with Satia might be, it not triggering because I'm on Linux and it's case sensitive or something like that. I tried a new game, and even then she wouldn't trigger.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Who is Kristin and why can I buy a costume for her? I've done absolutely everything in the latest update and I've never encountered this girl and she's not even on the list. :WaitWhat:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Any chance you could do a quick scan through the code to see if there are any capital/lower case letter issues on variables. At this point, that's all that I can think my issue with Satia might be, it not triggering because I'm on Linux and it's case sensitive or something like that. I tried a new game, and even then she wouldn't trigger.
Have you seen the cutscene where the two beasts and one other character (I forget who) are all getting chummy together at the Inn? A lot of people miss that one, and it's a requirement before you can meet the mom even if the game says "You've seen all content in this version".

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Have you seen the cutscene where the two beasts and one other character (I forget who) are all getting chummy together at the Inn? A lot of people miss that one, and it's a requirement before you can meet the mom even if the game says "You've seen all content in this version".
Yup, had the Savi and Kati scene.
I have been to all locations at all times of day and nothing new is triggering at all.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes