Spider_man

Jan 31, 2022
Update Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version:
Size 186 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks alot,
I have a question if you don't mind
Is pictures number 6 , 13 , 15 , 23, in this version, or in newer one,

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
I'm missing two girls any one know how to meet all girls
I'm assuming these are the two new girls. Keynala is Kati's mom, if I remember correctly you unlock her by speaking to Kati and asking her where she lives. The other is Nisserlis who is Nico's mom, go to Nico's house then select Salon.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
No matter what I do, I can't find Savi and Kati at the Inn. Any suggestions?
the furry girls? yeah sorry i forgot her name, but if i remember u just need to complete all other girls story then visit all time the inn in other town, dont u dare to make me play again to remember the thing cuz i wanna wait long time to see more stuff

Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
no I have kati's mom its some one else thanks for having one of them the other one I'm missing comes between nico and rosaria in the hints section

Last edited:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Not a fan of how the game starts. The character you choose to name (and is supposed to be YOU) dies, and gives the impression that some random dude gets control over your body and you're just a spectator.

Regardless, i shall overpower my hate towards the genre of being reborn in somebody else's body and venture forward cus tags are nice.

• Angry
Reactions: Ive-11

boomer54321

Apr 24, 2017
the furry girls? yeah sorry i forgot her name, but if i remember u just need to complete all other girls story then visit all time the inn in other town, dont u dare to make me play again to remember the thing cuz i wanna wait long time to see more stuff
Unfortunately, I already have finished everyone else's stories. The only ones that aren't done are the sister, her friend, and the two furries. I've been to the Inn for weeks on end, but nothing happens.

• Angry
Reactions: Ive-11

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Unfortunately, I already have finished everyone else's stories. The only ones that aren't done are the sister, her friend, and the two furries. I've been to the Inn for weeks on end, but nothing happens.
u sure about that? :WaitWhat: damn u ,cuz i need to play again :Kappa:, have u see this
its from kati/sati whtever her name, this will come up if u have finish all the girls story , dont forget to play repeatable scene for ones, dont know why u complain but i am pretty much finish all
edit: wht i mean all the girls it also come with when u face this
u get lust bound after u complete the other 3 new girls, n the new girls u unlock after u talk kati n savi in in/tavern, PS:not a "bar"

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes