BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
u sure about that? :WaitWhat: damn u ,cuz i need to play again :Kappa:, have u see this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its from kati/sati whtever her name, this will come up if u have finish all the girls story , dont forget to play repeatable scene for ones, dont know why u complain but i am pretty much finish all
edit: wht i mean all the girls it also come with when u face this
u get lust bound after u complete the other 3 new girls, n the new girls u unlock after u talk kati n savi in in/tavern, PS:not a "bar"
Yea I have seen this hint and I also don't get the scene for Eris and the two furries either at the inn in the village. I have all the scenes done and except this and the lust bound scene.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Yea I have seen this hint and I also don't get the scene for Eris and the two furries either at the inn in the village. I have all the scenes done and except this and the lust bound scene.
so u have encounter the scene with them in the inn :rolleyes: :FacePalm:, "lust bound skill" u get after u have finish all the girls story, if im remember correctly or maybe im wrong too

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
so u have encounter the scene with them in the inn :rolleyes: :FacePalm:, "lust bound skill" u get after u have finish all the girls story, if im remember correctly or maybe im wrong too
No I don't have the scene with them in the inn, I see the hints for the two furries about meeting them in the tavern and also the sister and her friend requiring lust bound. But when I just stay at the inn for the whole week, skipping time and coming back for all times all days, nothing trigger the scene for the furries

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
:FacePalm:
No I don't have the scene with them in the inn, I see the hints for the two furries about meeting them in the tavern and also the sister and her friend requiring lust bound. But when I just stay at the inn for the whole week, skipping time and coming back for all times all days, nothing trigger the scene for the furries
make sure again u need to complete all story :cautious:

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021

2J0_Xm.jpg p999X4.jpg
Update 0.11 is out for my Patrons. PUBLIC RELEASE APRIL 6

Changelog:

- Updated in-game Patrons list (Thank you all ^^ )

- New dream invader scenes for Kati, Nico, and Keynala (3 new h-scenes)

- New location - Library where you can go to read some books about Game World (You know adding some world-building and lore to the game lol )

- New Character Zoe - She works in a library, prof your knowledge to her and then have some fun with her (3 new h-scenes)

- I added background music to the game (Go to MC room for it to start) - (The music that is playing rn is temporary and it will be changed in the next update)

The next update will be released around April 24 - I want to take full advantage of my break from my regular job and make this update big :)

Also for all my Patrons who have the benefit to add a bonus h-scene to the game - please don't forget about it. :)

Cheers ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Konstantinus

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Mind Control, Corruption,
So is the corruption the good kind as in moral degeneration or is it the crappy dating sim kind where we have to grind "corruption" points by giving the girls gifts and taking them out on dates and in general just romancing them? and how is the mind control? since this is not RPGM it's not just using confuse ray in combat so are we changing aspects of the girl's personality which is the good kind or are we doing the bad kind were the girl hates MC but one click of mind control she now wants to follow all her masters orders?

John573

Dec 16, 2017
I have all routes completed for now except the sister, friend, and two furries. I can't find them in the inn.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Peerless Lust [v0.11 Public] [Darx24] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.11 · · · (220.8 MiB :: 874.1 MiB)
Mac v0.11 · · · (186.6 MiB :: 839.7 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Could someone tell me how to unlock the spa? I did everything else in the game but can't find it.

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
Could someone tell me how to unlock the spa? I did everything else in the game but can't find it.
Talk to Mia in the Kitchen in the morning. There should be a dialogue about Job and say you will check the place out. That unlock it for me

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes