derwelpe

Nov 21, 2018
The game seems quite nice, a bit short but it is understandable. Maybe add an option to repeat the H-scenes with savi and the teacher? you can with the nurse and madi, but not with the other girls as far as I know.

Reactions: Darx24

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
so after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there's a bug that will not let you continue
there is a work around however:
right before you find his house hit the city map
it will take you out of the scene, you can then go back to the new "north neighborhood"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: lol i'm too slow i guess

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
The lore dump at the beginning didn't happen for me. I put in the names and the relationships and then it went straight into the game without giving any context. Edit: Nevermind I accidentally pressed skip intro.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Thank you for traceback jmcronshaw.
It was really simple to fix, there is a fix ,(Just dump it into your game folder and replace file) but if you already went to his home and "eghem... talked with his mom" you don't need it.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
TBH, I saw that you were not a native English speaker so I ignored most of the "engrish" But if I'm being honest it was as good as you get with alot of non-native speakers, so maybe I'm just getting better at ignoring it. *shrugs shoulders*

Right now I'm looking for magic crystals while doing training with Savi in the morning, Kati in the afternoon, and Eris in the evenings. So far I've found 1 magic crystal while exploring, and if there is a fail point anywhere in this game it's the explore system.

Check out the explore from Corrupted Kingdoms, much shorter and easier to navigate and find stuff. I thought I remembered how I found the first magic crystal and tried to replicate it with no luck, so I'm still shy 2 crystals to make the first potion to advance through the game.

Keep the faith, and keep working at it, I'm sure this will be a gem eventually, so I'll be watching it.

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
TBH, I saw that you were not a native English speaker so I ignored most of the "engrish" But if I'm being honest it was as good as you get with alot of non-native speakers, so maybe I'm just getting better at ignoring it. *shrugs shoulders*

Right now I'm looking for magic crystals while doing training with Savi in the morning, Kati in the afternoon, and Eris in the evenings. So far I've found 1 magic crystal while exploring, and if there is a fail point anywhere in this game it's the explore system.

Check out the explore from Corrupted Kingdoms, much shorter and easier to navigate and find stuff. I thought I remembered how I found the first magic crystal and tried to replicate it with no luck, so I'm still shy 2 crystals to make the first potion to advance through the game.

Keep the faith, and keep working at it, I'm sure this will be a gem eventually, so I'll be watching it.
Hey, thanks for the comment, as for now I still testing and working on a explore system, I think making it shorter and adding a list of potential items you can find will solve the problem but oh well I still testing different think for this. Also, you can find only 1 and you must buy the other 2 :)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, I've done everything for this update except for Dianna, the rub being that I need a "flask" of spring water and I only have "spring water" in my inventory. Am I missing something basic to get the flasks? Or is it not implemented yet?

I also just did the stalker event and had the glitch happen, I had already downloaded your fix, so I exited the game extracted and put into the game folder and overwrote, but when I loaded the save I still got the glitch, so I used the work around. View attachment 2-1-LT1.save View attachment 2-1-LT1.save I think this is the save if you can inspect it.

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Okay, I've done everything for this update except for Dianna, the rub being that I need a "flask" of spring water and I only have "spring water" in my inventory. Am I missing something basic to get the flasks? Or is it not implemented yet?

I also just did the stalker event and had the glitch happen, I had already downloaded your fix, so I exited the game extracted and put into the game folder and overwrote, but when I loaded the save I still got the glitch, so I used the work around. View attachment 1439162 View attachment 1439162 I think this is the save if you can inspect it.
The flask of spring water and spring water are the same things - sorry, must be my error in writing, also the fix seems to work in some cases and do not work in others, really don't know the reason but lucky it is not the fatal error that prevents the player from progressing the story. But anyway thanks for reporting this I will fix it in the new update ^^

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
The flask of spring water and spring water are the same things - sorry, must be my error in writing, also the fix seems to work in some cases and do not work in others, really don't know the reason but lucky it is not the fatal error that prevents the player from progressing the story.
Okay, may be something you'll need to correct next update then, because when I click on take the test, it says I can't do the test because I'm missing items, and I've got everything there except for the "flask"

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Okay, may be something you'll need to correct next update then, because when I click on take the test, it says I can't do the test because I'm missing items, and I've got everything there except for the "flask"
I just checked it right now. I used your save and when I get all the ingredients, I could take the test without any problem, Maybe you lacked something?

Reactions: Darthjake

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
Interesting Update, I liked the rabbit girl a lot, although I expected some cliffhanger with Dianna but I see that it will not be like that. I hope the story with Mia and Alis progresses somewhat, the new scenes with both of them augur a good feeling.

Two Doubts: what is your native language? Spanish or Portuguese? (or another?) it would not be bad if you published in your native language as well if possible.

Is it possible to ask for DM, but do you share them via public Koikatsu models of the characters? (or via patreon even, personal question), Cheer up.

Reactions: casita and Darx24
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes