estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.34

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1199 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

PantsuHelm

Apr 22, 2020
how do I cheat money I know I really dont have to but im lazy and wanna just buy the ingridiants quickly lol
> Do events for both beast girls outside of time (the girls that help you train strength and agility) and cap them out
> Do the alchemist girl events until she allows you to use bins and collect resources from the the beast girls. They'll collect resources for you every day.
> Get an autoclicker (optional, you can just spam click) and spam sleep in your own room.
> After a couple of minutes you'll have hundreds of ingredients you can use or sell.

Non-cheat way of doing it in game.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
why is the game tagged female protagonist? I haven't played the game so I don't know what this is referring to
IIRC, MC makes a familiar/clone of himself that's a girl to help him corrupt an all girls school. Some of the scenes are from that character's perspective.

Reactions: jubislide
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes