Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
still does not start on Windows 10, of all the games that have 2 shortcuts for launching -32 and the usual one, the only game that starts on 10 is ChampionOfRealms , why your game does not start ? :(
I still use Windows 10 as well, but almost all Ren'Py games work just fine including this one. That makes this a problem on your end, and thus off-topic for this thread.

To give you some guidance for fixing this on your own (since it's a problem on your end), check if your Windows 10 is 32-bit or not. If it is, you need to launch the game with the -32 .exe file instead (and be aware that you are behind the times, and more and more games will become incompatible with a 32-bit OS as time goes on).

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Just go to the salon when you are n nicos home, seduce the mother and everything solves itself ^^

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sure, take over the academy, you will encounter all the missing girls there, except for the innkeeper in the village, talk to her

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.30

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.02 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Recent dev announcement
dev on discord said:
Hello Everyone I have Some Info to share ^^

So the work on an update is going well, but I still have a lot of requests to add, which I want to inform you about.

So as you all know high tier Patrons can request bonus scenes to be added to the game and in the previous updates I always put priority on them. Still, for some time now I have gotten some messages that the game is progressing too slowly and there are too many bonus scenes and I have to agree with it as I also don't want to turn PL into just a huge bunch of bonus scenes.

First of all - Patrons who can request scenes can still do it of course and all of the scenes will be added to the game - but I will put more focus on the story rather than the scenes.

I mean I always tried to add the scenes to the very next update but there are just too many of them rn and to do it I would have to do only them for each update.

Sooooo...to put it simply - All past and future requests will be added to the game you can be sure, but it will take some time so please don't be surprised if your scene will not be in the next update, I'm adding the request to my list as soon as I get them so I (rather) won't miss any of them, just be patient please

I think that in the future if I know that I will have not much time to work on a game in some months then we can make smaller updates focused on bonus content such as requests, but in the normal updates, I will focus on a story more

Also, there is another 'problem' I noticed - A lot of people complain about feet-focused content in the game - So about it - Most of those scenes are requests and I don't want to forbid it or anything but I think I will put a limit of how many of such scenes will be added to the game per update - Max 2 such scenes will be added per update and I will add them in chronological order of time I received them - So Feet-lovers will have to wait a little longer for their request but they will appear in the game at some point

Well, that's all really, I just wanted to share my thoughts with your guys and hopefully ease some of the worries you may have about PL progressing too slowly, but at the same time I promise that all of the Patron's requests will be added so nobody will feel cheated or anything.

Even if in the distant future I finish the main story of the PL I will still update it until all of the requests are added.

Anyway, I hope you will like the upcoming update and please share your thoughts about my decision after all I'm creating this game for you
TLDR
for some time now updates were mostly just patreon high donor reward sex scenes.
and with massive over abundance of feet.

dev will now cap how many patreon "bonus sex scenes" he adds per update.
and within those cap the feet scenes to 2 per update.
that way he can finally make some progress with the actual plot of the game again.

Reactions: Virulenz

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
That's funny as fuck, and I thank him for this decision cause man the foot fetishes couldn't handle themselves at all

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont care about feet or the fetish around them, but the scenes are less feet and more socks, personally i hate clothes in sex scenes, thats something for public spaces to avoid cops ^^
However, thats the best and most needed decision the dev took since he decided to create a game. Cant wait to continue the story for more then 5 minutes per update and skip the overload of useless scenes.

Reactions: harem.king

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Everything was going great until it all turned into Lesbian fuckfest...
Shame i enjoyed this VN very much And Lesbian sex are not my cup of tea...i even hate it.Anyway, good luck mr.dev.

Reactions: Croosby86

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
In the beginning (maybe even the intro, its been so long since i started a new game) you get a pretty good picture how your past "empire" looked like before you lost is and ended in this world. The protagonist also explained every of his spells and abilities for those who dont read the descriptions, the lust bond is one of the basic core abilities, everyone under your influence will bond with everyone else under your influence. Its the core mechanic to allow you to influence all kinds of females without jealousy or any other fighting in your team while the additional lust of them makes you stronger.
And now you come here and complain about a core mechanic the game had from the beginning?
Btw, i'm lesbian and i hate dicks, aside from the story the lesbian scenes are the main reason i'm still here ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: MixQQ

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
I really liked game but then game did something it told me it was gonna do.... Shame really good luck dev........
I see comments like this way too often and man its cringy every time.

Always weirds me out the most when its about a bit of girlxgirl action in a harem game, like bro feel like that's the main appeal of these games. Big ass threesomes slash orgies with a bunch of chicks, having some lesbianism on the side is essential for variety's sake at the least. Feel like it also establishes an actual reason for them all to be ok with you fucking half the town, cause their bi and like fuckin them too.

Otherwise you just have a game about a cheating douche.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I really liked game but then game did something it told me it was gonna do.... Shame really good luck dev........

Always weirds me out the most when its about a bit of girlxgirl action in a harem game, like bro feel like that's the main appeal of these games. Big ass threesomes slash orgies with a bunch of chicks, having some lesbianism on the side is essential for variety's sake at the least. Feel like it also establishes an actual reason for them all to be ok with you fucking half the town, cause their bi and like fuckin them too.

I am just curious what the HELL did you think a game called Peerless Lust would be about? Lust means to want to fuck everything in site.. it's LUST! Even I realize this when I saw the title my only concern when I saw title was if it had Yaoi in it.. if so than it was a no thank you. Anything else was fine.

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

In addition to what molitar said about the game title...
if you read the game description it outright states
You play as a Peerless Demon Lord of Lust
So the adventure begins:
To regain your power you must spread lust and corruption,
lucky for you this world is full of beautiful women just waiting for you.
Where would anyone get the idea that this is a game about chastity, monogamy, and marital fidelity?

darn tooting the MC is a "cheating douche". that is literally the core of his character as "the demon lord of lust". this is what we came to play as.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
In addition to what molitar said about the game title...
if you read the game description it outright states

Where would anyone get the idea that this is a game about chastity, monogamy, and marital fidelity?

darn tooting the MC is a "cheating douche". that is literally the core of his character as "the demon lord of lust". this is what we came to play as.
I was talkin in general LMFAO This ain't the only harem game.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
this game does feature lesbianism between haremettes, which some people dislike.
And it is perfectly understandable, as men are designed to get triggered hard by anyone else making moves on their females. And some do not have that female exclusion to that rule.
there was discussing about adding tags for this. But they are not available yet.

I do think you are exaggerating things a bit. most "lesbian" scenes are actually MFF threesomes... or MFFFFFFFF moresomes. where the girls eat each other's pussies while waiting for master to get around to them.

Also, the MC explicitly has a magical power that makes all his owned bitches be magically able to identify fellow haremettes when they meet them. This is mentioned more than once. They are only fucking fellow haremettes.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes