5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
It looks like Rory and his mom are gonna get a little more involved in the action.
From PS's Site.....
Au Naturel Part 7 - announcement...
I've been working hard on the next installment of the series, I'm going to try and have the first pages out by next Sunday.
View attachment 1084622
Would not surprise me.
After the last chapter and everything that has happened, I thought that anything new would either be Brandi and Dylan in another MFF (with Brandi doing more with other girls instead of just receiving) or her with another guy.
Unless Dylan has a chance of attitude, I don't think he can handle her with another guy, unless it is in a swinging / swapping situation.

Reactions: aurox

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
That mom from TSB is doing some serious mental gymnastics. "Why does my son hate me?" Probably cuz you let his friends gangbang you dumbass.
You have a very loose definition of "let". It was rape, only reason it seems to bother you is because it wasn't done by the MC.

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
You have a very loose definition of "let". It was rape, only reason it seems to bother you is because it wasn't done by the MC.
They blackmailed her and she choose lesser evil in her opinion. So she LET them, she could leave that room and no1 would stop her. She had choice, two bad choices, but still it was her decision. i dont defend them, blackmail isnt any better than rape.

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
They blackmailed her and she choose lesser evil in her opinion. So she LET them, she could leave that room and no1 would stop her. She had choice, two bad choices, but still it was her decision. i dont defend them, blackmail isnt any better than rape.
Blackmailing someone into having sex with you is rape.
The way you describe it, you make it sound like it is her fault she was raped.
I trust that's not your intention, maybe it's a good idea to rethink your wording in this.

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
Blackmailing someone into having sex with you is rape.
The way you describe it, you make it sound like it is her fault she was raped.
I trust that's not your intention, maybe it's a good idea to rethink your wording in this.
I never said that she wasnt raped or that is her fault . I think that blackmail is worse than rape in most cases.
She choose to pay blackmailers,very naive decision,because rarely they stick to agrement or stop. So technicaly speaking she "LET" them. Again i dont defend those three,her only "fault" was being naive to trust them to keep their word.

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
I never said that she wasnt raped or that is her fault . I think that blackmail is worse than rape in most cases.
She choose to pay blackmailers,very naive decision,because rarely they stick to agrement or stop. So technicaly speaking she "LET" them. Again i dont defend those three,her only "fault" was being naive to trust them to keep their word.
Again, rethink your wording.
Saying that "she let them" rape her, implies that it is her decision to be raped.
Also, my believe is that someone cannot be at fault for being raped or blackmailed.

I don't think you are blaming the victim, it's a matter of wording.
This might also be caused by our different understanding of English.
It's never easy to have a discussion in a language that is not your own (I'm Dutch).

Lets now focus on important things, like: when is the son finally going to fuck his mom...

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
Again, rethink your wording.
Saying that "she let them" rape her, implies that it is her decision to be raped.
Also, my believe is that someone cannot be at fault for being raped or blackmailed.

I don't think you are blaming the victim, it's a matter of wording.
This might also be caused by our different understanding of English.
It's never easy to have a discussion in a language that is not your own (I'm Dutch).

Lets now focus on important things, like: when is the son finally going to fuck his mom...
We think similar,but its lost in translation.
Timmy will never have anything with Tina as long comics is on Patreon. If PS move TSB from Patreon then he doesnt have reason to stay on Patreon at all ( Milf Mansion isnt enough to justify that). Suscribestar isnt resctricted as Patreon,but PS lose money on Subscribestar (comparing to Patreon). So PS doesnt have as much freedom as he need to be able to write comics as he wants.

Reactions: Piat and SuzanneS
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes