5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I want to see the old man fuck her too
pegasus smith makes quality stuf and some tasteful curvy girls sadly i only really like the comic where a wife gets blackmailed of her husbands old boss. wish there would be more like this and not so much shota. there is so much shota stuff nowadays even on niche sites like pixiv... or its futa stuff on slushe which - at least shota is kinda ok compared to futa for me at least.

wish there would be more oldman/curvy woman stuff. maybe 1 out of 5? but its nice he is so active

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Yhea Mrs. T before getting blackmailed and raped, did you ever stop to consider how it would affect Timmy ? That girl is not afraid to ask the good questions :LOL:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Yhea Mrs. T before getting blackmailed and raped, did you ever stop to consider how it would affect Timmy ? That girl is not afraid to ask the good questions :LOL:
Clearly not, lol... all she cared about was getting a good dicking, she didn't give a fuck about the consequences or her son. And some women call us out for thinking with our dicks while some of them think with their pussies. Those sexist, hypocritical bitches.:LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope he doesn't fuck up TSB too coz he kinda hinted (cover pic, Denis' threats before running away like a pussy) that we'll see Mrs.T in action again but not with Timmy.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes