5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

dykan29

Nov 20, 2017
I wonder why nobody post the new cover here, anyway the cover probably shows brandi sticked to dylan and their love while kelly judge them............... part15.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: born4july

dykan29

Nov 20, 2017
PS said he will do another LITW, but it won't be soon. He has a couple other comics he wants to do.
dear my opinion for au naturel is known to this forum PS for me do the mistake to create at same time 5-6-7 comics including vip or whatever other. All these comics bring money and this is the reason for their excistance but there is no way for the creator to follow each one in graphic quality in storyline in script details even if there are 5 pc's working at same time, how many hours can work a human been ? and here is my point, there must be work in PS comics not one but more creators under PS logo or some external creators had the rights for a name and don't agree to continue. Theories ? ok maybe. I could mention another creator with two comics with graphics and story. Sorry been long...........

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
dear my opinion for au naturel is known to this forum PS for me do the mistake to create at same time 5-6-7 comics including vip or whatever other. All these comics bring money and this is the reason for their excistance but there is no way for the creator to follow each one in graphic quality in storyline in script details even if there are 5 pc's working at same time, how many hours can work a human been ? and here is my point, there must be work in PS comics not one but more creators under PS logo or some external creators had the rights for a name and don't agree to continue. Theories ? ok maybe. I could mention another creator with two comics with graphics and story. Sorry been long...........
Given his update history, one person can easily do it.

Teal62

Dec 27, 2017
Agree with you !

Reactions: dykan29

dykan29

Nov 20, 2017
Given his update history, one person can easily do it.
my dear I didn't say it cannot be done as you answer but I say...<< there is no way for the creator to follow each one in graphic quality in storyline in script details >> probably for this reason there's extend use of photoshop cc 2019 according exif files(data files inside image)..

Reactions: born4july

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
my dear I didn't say it cannot be done as you answer but I say...<< there is no way for the creator to follow each one in graphic quality in storyline in script details >> probably for this reason there's extend use of photoshop cc 2019 according exif files(data files inside image)..
This is usually used in cameras to preserve copyrights. It has nothing to do with other images. ShowExif program for viewing.

dykan29

Nov 20, 2017
This is usually used in cameras to preserve copyrights. It has nothing to do with other images. ShowExif program for viewing.
I didn't get what you mean my dear, but I can't show exif files because as both probably know there are "sensitive" infos, my soft working in DOS command and cannot show it as you understand. If somebody knows some stuff for machine language (old dos) and open image .jpeg with notepad can see some..

fzone84

Feb 18, 2019
I didn't get what you mean my dear, but I can't show exif files because as both probably know there are "sensitive" infos, my soft working in DOS command and cannot show it as you understand. If somebody knows some stuff for machine language (old dos) and open image .jpeg with notepad can see some..
there's no use in exif files, i don't get your point

dykan29

Nov 20, 2017
there's no use in exif files, i don't get your point
I didn't say use of exif files but in there included infos for the image, these files are about 10-30 kb and include sensitive data for the image also the location if this is activated on capture (according to me these are sensitive for others may not) there are exif viewers if someone want to see more. All this is answer to a previous post of "daloga" who ask .. ""ShowExif program for viewing.""

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Look, exif is not a panacea, it can be edited. Believe me, about 150 photos were stolen from me(( Even if you insert copyright, then crop does the rest.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes