5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

24061995kkk

Apr 17, 2020
Here is our super hero updated for us, saved our life , tq for updates, we love your update, love you keep rocking bro

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I really enjoy this one, but the slow updates are like constant ruined orgasms. At some point you just wish for it to finish.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
I really enjoy this one, but the slow updates are like constant ruined orgasms. At some point you just wish for it to finish.
I totally see what you meant. I wish that I discovered it after it was finished already. To be honest, I think the update are objectively not slow. But maybe I'm missing some point of comparison.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
why is this tagged NTR now??

the mom didn't have sex with anyone else yet.

and even if she does that doesn't make it NTR Game.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
whatever but the mom didn't have sex with anyone yet
so why it suddenly tagged NTR ??
If I had to make a guess, Brandi grinds on Rory, and Dylan is not happy with what his mom is doing (so in a sense if Dylan is the main character and he is not happy about how a love interest is acting, some will see it that way)
Not sure what will happen next, as this seems to be an incest story, and the only penetrative sex so far has been mother / son and father / daughter. Is it going to be more incest or more corruption based?

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
and even if she does that doesn't make it NTR Game.
Debatable. Dylan is obviously the main character and the person the reader is supposed to identify with. Dylan has already shown signs of jealousy when Tom, Brandy's husband, kissed his mother. The question is: Is this supposed to invoke that same feeling in the reader or is he just supposed to be amused by this as both of them get enough action with each other and other people. It's hard to tell, but this makes the difference. It's like trolling and joking: Both can be the same but the first is supposed to trick the audience while the later is made under the assumption that the audience gets the joke.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes