5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

кролик

May 22, 2020
This is incest. First,her sons will fuck her. And who will be next is a question of the distant future. As it happenes with Brandy. Rory accidentally fucked her ,and then the supporters of sterile incest raised such a howl. With each chapter,interest fades away. The rigid mother-son/ father-daughter framework is not interesting.

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I don't agree, of course I WISH her sons would fuck her first, but this issue hint that she will go search someone else right now, you can't go from "I can't believe there are sons fucking their mothers" to her fucking her sons... she's ready to get revenge and will probably fuck the first guy she sees, but not her sons, yet!

кролик

May 22, 2020
I don't agree, of course I WISH her sons would fuck her first, but this issue hint that she will go search someone else right now, you can't go from "I can't believe there are sons fucking their mothers" to her fucking her sons... she's ready to get revenge and will probably fuck the first guy she sees, but not her sons, yet!
The first guy she met ,with a great dick, just stood next to her and nothing happened.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The first guy she met ,with a great dick, just stood next to her and nothing happened.
And once she gets over herself, he is the one she is gonna look for first. Then she finds out he bangs his mom which gives her even more ideas for a 'new way of life'.

Reactions: arrow34

aurox

Aug 25, 2020
Yo dudes, and maybe aurox - the archives don't work and require a password, do you know it by chance? Thx!
Sorry man, it's not password protected as far as I know. If that's the case, you'll have to d/l Bakoun's images or go and . Anyone else having issues?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes