5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
Why did they even come to this island?
They could suck each other off in the bushes without leaving home (n)
Exactly, PS had the perfect chance to fully embrace Brandi to the dark side in chapter 10 but he fucked up big time with that unnecessary ntr horseshit smfh.
She showed interest in Pete, Tom, The Monster; we are in chapter 19 and still nothing is beyond pathetic, PS absolutely missing the point of the island.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Exactly, PS had the perfect chance to fully embrace Brandi to the dark side in chapter 10 but he fucked up big time with that unnecessary ntr horseshit smfh.
She showed interest in Pete, Tom, The Monster we are in chapter 19 and still nothing is beyond pathetic, PS absolutely missing the point of the island.
Just curious. What was the ntr controversy?

cupcake_cream01

Dec 6, 2023
PS is now just messing up one of his best comics. Its chapter 19, about 4 years is going to past, but still Same stuff is served. Chapter 10 was initially good, but it comes to the climax, it just messed up the context.

Reactions: Piat and Sexynur

Old Possum

Dec 30, 2023
PS is now just messing up one of his best comics. Its chapter 19, about 4 years is going to past, but still Same stuff is served. Chapter 10 was initially good, but it comes to the climax, it just messed up the context.
Two sucking Swedes at once, why? o_O
Only a young, sluttiest Swedish sister could touched my heart :sneaky:

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
did PS said anything about why he revived the lost in the wood series? don't think that's as popular as AN or Timmy
Some ppl were asking for it (and now are unhappy because they didnt get hilly billy gangbang). PS is happy to have reason to delay TSB as much as possible (AN i TSB is practicaly all he got) . TSB and some other comics are allways in rotation. When he finish LitW next is MM or new comics (and those at most were average).

Sexynur

Feb 28, 2024
I think that Brandy should have join threesome here. Than later Rory with Dylan would have join but Ps fucked up with that bulshit blowjob scene with Dylan. I mean everybody tired of vanilla sex scenes

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
I think that Brandy should have join threesome here. Than later Rory with Dylan would have join but Ps fucked up with that bulshit blowjob scene with Dylan. I mean everybody tired of vanilla sex scenes
shame we didn't get more of them after that, F/M/D and M/B/S scenes are not enough

wasn't that mom swap scene after here causes a lot of drama from the NTR haters?

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
Everyone wants more group, well-directed scenes in which partners completely different in age and ethnicity enjoy the freedom of the island of love and permissiveness :unsure: :) But PS feeds clients snotty crap, maybe he is lazy and loves easy money ? :(
Everyone? Who is everyone?Some ppl on this forum? PS doesnt give a fuck about them.Everyone should sub to PS and tell him on SSA what they want,if they want to see story changed in their prefered direction. Not sure you were here (or sub to him) in chapter 10. I was (and was sub) so i know what ppl tell him on SSA about that change (he listened what "everyone" wanted). ADVICE: stop crying how you dont like story, PS doesnt read posts here.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Anything but Dylan would be great. Such a boring character as well. She is watching everybody fucking on the island, but always ends up fucking with her son at the end :cautious:. She already has the lust and boldness to do it, something that she was lacking at the start.

mandolin

Apr 28, 2023
Anything but Dylan would be great. Such a boring character as well. She is watching everybody fucking on the island, but always ends up fucking with her son at the end :cautious:. She already has the lust and boldness to do it, something that she was lacking at the start.
They need to bring Kelly to the Master and let him tame her.
The Master is the uncle Peter of Au Naturel :D p12_0131.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes