5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
I thought the community put antagonizing Rory behind after the mom swap scene
For similar reasons Daval cant put old uncle behind: some ppl ask for him and authors usually dont want to abandon character that they allready made with lots of effort

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Not even close, Rorys hate is real because of that unnecessary ntr scene in chapter 10
The rivalry didn't really make sense after the mom swap scene, if Dylan is fine with open relationship then why is he still somewhat hostile to Rory? Imagine sticking with only one partner in the orgy island, whereas the male protagonist is free to bang every girl in sight and the female one isn't lol
In that case then I assume it's not possible to have a swapping orgy with Victoria and her sons (tho what I wish to happen with her is a triple penetration scene with her husband and sons)

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
The rivalry didn't really make sense after the mom swap scene, if Dylan is fine with open relationship then why is he still somewhat hostile to Rory? Imagine sticking with only one partner in the orgy island, whereas the male protagonist is free to bang every girl in sight and the female one isn't lol
In that case then I assume it's not possible to have a swapping orgy with Victoria and her sons (tho what I wish to happen with her is a triple penetration scene with her husband and sons)
Dude Dylan doesn't agree with open relationships yet what happened in that moment he was shocked seeing Rory fucking Brandi out of nowhere, he just play along but you can see he got mad af during and after the foursome thats why Brandi is coping and being a puritan after that ntr scene on chapter 10 (believe me I want her to be unhinged like Gina and fuck most of the dudes in the island) but PS fucked up in that chapter because it was the perfect moment for Gina to convince her and Dylan to have a open relationship.

About Victoria well shes just starting to feel the lust and it would take a while to have a swap in a orgy (I want to see that triple penetration scene too, never seen before in the comic so I hope that happens)

Last edited:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Guys, is any way to download all of images from the one comment @ this forum?

Thanks
It would be best if you asked the poster of the above pictures to include Zip files.

That or include a Chrome browser extension from the web store.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes