5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
Well that was the blueball of the century..... i like the story, actually its pretty good, but to leave a guy "standing" like that, oofff... he could at least made one hot scene :confused:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Guys it’s like only 25 pages more will come with sexual content. Not all storys or games straight go to sexual content . He is building up a story ;)

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
Guys it’s like only 25 pages more will come with sexual content. Not all storys or games straight go to sexual content . He is building up a story ;)
I know but he hasn't even finished "Au Naturel" i mean i really like his work and art, but for the love of god publish something when it is complete! instead of leaving you hanging like a crackjunk waiting on his dealer

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I know but he hasn't even finished "Au Naturel" i mean i really like his work and art, but for the love of god publish something when it is complete! instead of leaving you hanging like a crackjunk waiting on his dealer
Well he always had multiple project running at the same time.
Like he had au naturel, Timmy Strikes back, The Scandalous Proposal and My Dirty Valentine
So he had 4 running projects :D

Last edited:

pandalord

May 26, 2017
From which tier are the pages provided? Regarding the Patreon page, there is a variation from low to high (resolution and quality)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Any news about the update ? May be I misunderstood a past post, but from what I remember, updates usually come out every 10th of each month.

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
PS posted "Au Naturel - Part 5 is almost ready! "

I think the bonus images are not just extra, but are included in the main contents.
In the first set of bonus images, there were images of lez-play on the beach. It seems like they are finally used in part 5.
In addition, some images in the second bonus set were used in Dylan's Dream.
Therefore, we can see the traces of what will happen in the future with the bonus images that have not been used yet.

Reactions: princess bride

ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
Oh, new part is good and story becomes more intensive) I hope Brandi will make love with Rory soon) He is so sexy boy, I have a crush on him) :devilish:

Reactions: Shirafune
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes