5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

кролик

May 22, 2020
Again, just because you're of legal age doesnt make you a pussy slayer all of a sudden lol, why do you think some guys are virgin until their 30s? It's not something you can do just because you want to lol, especially not when youre a sheltered kid with an overprotective mom
If he doesn't fuck girls up to nthat age , if everything is fine with the penis,then everything is wrong with the head.Such people need a psychiatrist .

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
Bad news for people that want next part of TSB

Curse of the Succubus - Cover Reveal
Here is a sneak peek at the cover for my next comic. It will feature all of the familiar themes that you are used to seeing in my comics, but this time with a bit of a twist, that will hopefully make things feel interesting and fresh. The first pages should be out before the end of the month.

0.jpg

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I'd like to see Victoria deny her son, make him walk out and stumble on Kelly or Brandie. Kelly would be too amped up to refuse him or Brandie would finally accept the free-use part of living on the island.

Sadly it won't happen because most PS reader are jealous and can't accept virtual characters having sex with other virtual character outside of their MC.

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
I'd like to see Victoria deny her son, make him walk out and stumble on Kelly or Brandie. Kelly would be too amped up to refuse him or Brandie would finally accept the free-use part of living on the island.

Sadly it won't happen because most PS reader are jealous and can't accept virtual characters having sex with other virtual character outside of their MC.
Vic is going to succumb to the lust, Kelly in her current state she would accept even Peter tbh, Brandi wouldnt accept him or anyone else PS needs to create a scenario for her asap in order to fully embrace the island lifestyle, Im still waiting for that moment...

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
Wont happen, Victoria was introduced to do what Brandy wont do, she is probably the one who will be free use. As for Brandy, Kelly, and the master's daughter Dylan deflowered, I'd be very surprised to see them with other guys after the last fiasco
I cant believe even Vic is going to be way more interesting than Brandi lmao, I knew chapter 10 was going to fucked up everything...

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
I cant believe even Vic is going to be way more interesting than Brandi lmao, I knew chapter 10 was going to fucked up everything...
Purpose of Victoria is to do what PS is afraid to do with Brandi. After AN10 Brandi slowly shift her mind from wanting to experiment with everything to love for her family. Kelly could be something inbetween them. Its PS way to please romantic/incest fans and others who want more orgy.Debacle with AN10 and with Daval MT old fart shows that artist vision of story doesnt always align with what subs wants.

Last edited:

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
Purpose of Victoria is to do what PS is afraid to do with Brandi. After AN10 Brandi slowly shift her mind from wanting to experiment with everything to love for her family. Kelly could be something inbetween them. Its PS way to please romantic/incest fans and others who want more orgy.Debacle with AN10 and with Daval MT old fart shows that artist vision of story doesnt always align with what subs wants.
So you really think Vic is going to be unhinged like Gina eventually on some point I really dont think so, I think Kelly will be the one that will fuck a lot of people when she gets fully confortable on the island lifestyle thats a fact, about MT Uncle Peter he absolutely did fans to remember him lol thats why I like him, Brandi showed interest on Pete Tom and The Monster and after cucking Dylan on chapter 10 PS turn her into a purist basically thats bs, dont forget the ntr of chapter 10 happened because of subs wanted to see Rory fucking Brandi PS failed drastically on the execution, if that romantic rhetoric is true why he included this dialogue on chapter 17

Au-Naturel-17-Pegasus-Smith-134.jpg

"I think Im finally ready to broaden my horizons" the message is really clear.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes