5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Everyone incest lovers of Dylan and brandi please go to twitter acc of @PegasusSmith and support our Dylan on poll to fuck brandi on upcoming comic hope more incest senes between them, everyone please vote for Dylan, Christmas will eye feast with Dylan and brandi
Everyone please vote for Dylan in twitter acc, he is having less votes
We didn't want to miss incest au natural please vote for Dylan in twitter acc
You have made your point.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Wow. Part 6 pages will be released on Sunday. PS is even taking requests for content on his Twitter page....
" Au Naturel Part 6 - first pages coming this sunday! what you guys want to see in the comic? "
what a wise move:KEK:
it seems as the part 5 is a proper end of this comic series.
so, till the next comic - cheerio.
Yeah, guess it is over for me, as I am only interested in the incest story.
I can't see Dylan ever accepting Brandi having sex with other guys, so unless she is only going to be with Dylan and other girls, I'm not sure what direction the story will take.
Asking people for content ideas rarely turns out well.

VixGrayson

Dec 28, 2020
I was just thinking today of how awesome it would be if PS made Au Naturel into a video game. All of the foundation is there, the characters, the locations, the relationships. Oh and I know this is probably an unpopular opinion but I’d love to see Brandi fuck Rory and Tom.

ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
I was just thinking today of how awesome it would be if PS made Au Naturel into a video game. All of the foundation is there, the characters, the locations, the relationships. Oh and I know this is probably an unpopular opinion but I’d love to see Brandi fuck Rory and Tom.
Yes, it will be great indeed) Rory is the sexiest boy in this story, he had so great tanned body) I really want to see Brandi with Rory) :devilish:

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes