5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I think Timmy will Fuck her in front of Him and he will not protest about it... :p
Not sure about that, but that's what I'm hoping to see too. And I'd really love to see lil' cunt Eric catching them.:devilish: I wonder who'll record the 'performance'.

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Does anyone know here in the fuck world svscomics get their comics? It's the only source where i see TSB 4 is periodically up to date with each patreon post, but i cannot possibly believe a site that uses those shitty hosting servers could get them because active users, so i assume it's one of those side-sites that just transmit what happens in other piracy forums.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone know here in the fuck world svscomics get their comics? It's the only source where i see TSB 4 is periodically up to date with each patreon post, but i cannot possibly believe a site that uses those shitty hosting servers could get them because active users, so i assume it's one of those side-sites that just transmit what happens in other piracy forums.
Wanker is giving us daily updates here, why go on some unreputable site you don't know if you can stay on the unreputable site you know?

Reactions: Umgenlied

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Sometimes I'd prefer it all at once, and not spoon by spoon. A chunk of story and images enough for it. But, hey, I'm happy anyway.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes