5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
Brandi's morality and shyness makes her an interesting character, unlike others in the island (who is just ready to have sex with anyone on island )even after letting only Dylan do things with her she tries thinking that the things would go back to where it was but after the last episode (involving Dylan and Rori) that is gone

Brandi can explore her with others in island one by one without letting go of her Morality thinking shyness
then Finally Brandi and kellys gangbang should be the final (orgy festival) as even kelly is there with her enjoying this with her will take out all her morality thinking, and all that is there is to have ultimate pleasure with everyone on the island in front of Dylan,

next thing should be Dylan should start allowing her to have some pleasure in the upcoming episodes going forward turn her to go on her own to have sex with others without Dylan knowing. And then Finally confessing to him and then he would be happy to have her own pleasure without asking then the orgy should happen.

But dont know what the DEV has planned for the rest of the episode before the orgy,
But if Brandis shyness is gone then she is just like the rest of them in the island, shyness is what makes her unique.

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Caucasus77

Oct 9, 2021
Sexual relations between a son and mother are unnatural, in principle. Dylan is just her trigger.
If you don't like the plot, find another one.
I stopped following his works some time ago. Taste is taste, so I see the decline in the quality of the works going forward.

Caucasus77

Oct 9, 2021
Brandi's morality and shyness makes her an interesting character, unlike others in the island (who is just ready to have sex with anyone on island )even after letting only Dylan do things with her she tries thinking that the things would go back to where it was but after the last episode (involving Dylan and Rori) that is gone

Brandi can explore her with others in island one by one without letting go of her Morality thinking shyness
then Finally Brandi and kellys gangbang should be the final (orgy festival) as even kelly is there with her enjoying this with her will take out all her morality thinking, and all that is there is to have ultimate pleasure with everyone on the island in front of Dylan,

next thing should be Dylan should start allowing her to have some pleasure in the upcoming episodes going forward turn her to go on her own to have sex with others without Dylan knowing. And then Finally confessing to him and then he would be happy to have her own pleasure without asking then the orgy should happen.

But dont know what the DEV has planned for the rest of the episode before the orgy,
But if Brandis shyness is gone then she is just like the rest of them in the island, shyness is what makes her unique.
His statement sums up well the audience that currently follows most of the work of not only PS but other artists. And this has to do with the progressivism coming from feminism that has contaminated and dictated the rules of many artists. Brandi is that woman who looks like many in everyday life, at home with her husband or being a single mother, or her children she is conservative, shy, but in the street she wants to become a tramp like the others, but because of shyness or perhaps her sexual repression she is afraid. In practice women are all the same in their unholy nature. A pity that Dylan's male figure is that of a weak, virtueless and passive man, unlike Brandi and the other women who are vulgar and selective.

Reactions: VeryGoodG0y

dykan29

Nov 20, 2017
...... is not a secret, all the pages came from 8muses I upload these 12 pages earlier than you that's it .also these leaks are not random, when PS announce at 4:10 pm 80 pages...... ScreenHunter_101 Dec. 29 23.24.png about 2 hours later ..... ScreenHunter_101 Dec. 29 23.10.png and a few minutes later I upload. 23 seconds earlier than you, that's why the system put me infront believe me almost everybody knows about 8muses..........

• Angry
  • Hey there
Reactions: q96b and born4july

born4july

Sep 8, 2022
...... is not a secret, all the pages came from 8muses I upload these 12 pages earlier than you that's it .also these leaks are not random, when PS announce at 4:10 pm 80 pages...... View attachment 2272364 about 2 hours later ..... View attachment 2272366 and a few minutes later I upload. 23 seconds earlier than you, that's why the system put me infront believe me almost everybody knows about 8muses..........
what is going to do your brandi ::::

name

Mar 8, 2017
i think Pegasus saw how defensive people were over Brandi/Dylan, so he's going to keep them as a couple while introducing all these new characters so he can do all the big group scenes he probably wants to do without upsetting anyone

Reactions: xXwankerXx

dykan29

Nov 20, 2017
i think Pegasus saw how defensive people were over Brandi/Dylan, so he's going to keep them as a couple while introducing all these new characters so he can do all the big group scenes he probably wants to do without upsetting anyone
I do not agreed with you because PS brought kelly to island, probably they'll live at same place, how can brandi and dylan act as couple.............

Reactions: born4july
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes