5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

born4july

Sep 8, 2022
three big black cocks for three holes!!!!!! a good idea for ps to make for au naturel

dykan29

Nov 20, 2017
I post it born4july on 8muses and not here the reason is the presence of PS is more obvious there, at least here (f95zone) is reposted and I say it again au naturel need to finish and dylan brandi kelly continue to another level close to Satisfying Needs.
PS for a reason protect brandi and didn't show detailing anal fuck the opposite happen with emily and gina, with 32 characters
there is no way to make a story within 100-110 pages the first crew is gone on part13. 10 pages for a silly anal fuck 10 for kisses and about 80 to present new characters to au naturel no way to develop a story because brandi is the only protagonist !! that's why most users asking for brandi's fuck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
that's why most users asking for brandi's fuck.
Define 'most users' coz unless you mean most of his subscribers, it don't matter what a vocal minority wants and how badly they want to see certain things in AN.

I get it, you a die-hard NTR fan, you made this obvious at least a million times so far lol, but let the man do his job. Good or bad, it's his story, so feel free to give your feedback on his Subscribestar page or his twitter, not here or on 8muses. PS doesn't come to f95, and I doubt he spends thaat much time reading ppl's comments on 8muses, IF he really reads some of them, coz that's just a rumour till proven otherwise.:unsure:

You should also finally stop (please do that) with all this "Brandi needs to get fucked by others" BS and go tell that to PS himself, coz, no offense to anyone, but judging by his monthly income, he's doing pretty good for himself (5-8k+ a month !!) with this 'vanilla' story. Just sayin'. Instead of posting all your wet dreams and fap fantasies here, you could go and tell PS what you'd like to see in his comics and see if he's willing to make a compromise for a few fans, but Ch10 was a big letdown and it pissed off most of his supporters, given all the 'feedback' he's got, so I wouldn't expect to see any actual NTR scenes here except the sharing, swapping and swinging aka free love he promised on twitter.

Obviously, adding NTR scenes now wouldn't make sense, since it would mean that Dylan's so-called dick 'training' and character development didn't change anything, and ppl would slam PS for lying and contradicting himself again. Sorry to disappoint you, but that's the truth.

Reactions: Hermit76

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Define 'most users' coz unless you mean most of his subscribers, it don't matter what a vocal minority wants and how badly they want to see certain things in AN.

I get it, you a die-hard NTR fan, you made this obvious at least a million times so far lol, but let the man do his job. Good or bad, it's his story, so feel free to give your feedback on his Subscribestar page or his twitter, not here or on 8muses. PS doesn't come to f95, and I doubt he spends thaat much time reading ppl's comments on 8muses, IF he really reads some of them, coz that's just a rumour till proven otherwise.:unsure:

You should also finally stop (please do that) with all this "Brandi needs to get fucked by others" BS and go tell that to PS himself, coz, no offense to anyone, but judging by his monthly income, he's doing pretty good for himself (5-8k+ a month !!) with this 'vanilla' story. Just sayin'. Instead of posting all your wet dreams and fap fantasies here, you could go and tell PS what you'd like to see in his comics and see if he's willing to make a compromise for a few fans, but Ch10 was a big letdown and it pissed off most of his supporters, given all the 'feedback' he's got, so I wouldn't expect to see any actual NTR scenes here except the sharing, swapping and swinging aka free love he promised on twitter.

Obviously, adding NTR scenes now wouldn't make sense, since it would mean that Dylan's so-called dick 'training' and character development didn't change anything, and ppl would slam PS for lying and contradicting himself again. Sorry to disappoint you, but that's the truth.
I stopped following AN a while back because I personally thought it got boring. Still a big fan of PS and the rest of his stuff. With that said, the 'nightmare' pic posted above shows three well endowed guys standing next to her so it wouldn't be a big leap to think something is going to happen there. What I find interesting here is that you seem so upset over what someone in a forum thinks. Because he wants something different than you?

dykan29

Nov 20, 2017

I'm taking that "he" as a male for PS, so around him there is a circle of persons for payments, media, IT computers technician, at least 2 person to search for leaks and subscriber sharing, a wrighter for script and some persons to major
sites to promote his job with two ways, one way is to share content for teasing users to be came subscribers and another way the same persons to say how good is the content they share.
this system can survive only by adding users for subscribers and when you be came subscriber continue to pay because you're addicted and afraid to lose the money you already given.
That's the whole story. No need for "him" to visit sites, to search for leaks to worry for payments to fix computer problems
or to promote "his" work, on jan 21 I post on 8muses.... this.. ScreenHunter_133 Jan. 29 21.37.png later that day PS done this... ScreenHunter_129_Jan._21_19.05.png .. if everything is perfect for PS why done this ? if the persons who promote "his" job did well their job (two ways) why open dialog ?
these are "his" eyes and ears to "his" product and I must say that product has optical quality very good model option but there is no develop in story. Anyone can see three "au naturel" so far on thesae 13 parts.
They think we are SHEEPS with no brain and to agreed with all these stupid usernames : wow what a story, what a fuck what an artist !!! and other stupid expressions, the next step to be a subscriber !!!
how SHEEPS they think we are in that case "Miss TC and "BlisteringBarnacles345" share content for teasing about the gift but never PS share to anyone, all these stupid usernames are thinking we are SHEEPS it is easy to recognise them just look their comments
WELL I'M NOT SHEEP I could pay the small amount to support PS but only if "he" FINALY make a logical script and not like that stupid with the "Master" then "he" may deserve my support and many others.

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
What I find interesting here is that you seem so upset over what someone in a forum thinks. Because he wants something different than you?
Or maybe I just want the artist to stick to his vision and only listen to feedback when he considers it's necessary. Could be a possibility, since I already told the guy in question to take his "wet dreams" to PS's SubscribeStar instead of posting them here over and over again, where PS will NEVER notice them.:rolleyes: And just a friendly FYI, I stopped having decent expections from PS's storytelling a looooong ass time ago, so no, I don't mind him listening to other ppl's opinions as long as it makes sense storywise and Brandi doesn't go from caring mom to cheap, dumb slut again like she did in Ch10 for reason$$.:sneaky:

WELL I'M NOT SHEEP I could pay the small amount to support PS but only if "he" FINALY make a logical script and not like that stupid with the "Master" then "he" may deserve my support and many others.
So, you'll only pay him when he makes Brandi go full retarded slut on her son like she did in Ch10, coz that's the very definition of 'creativity' and 'originality', huh ??:whistle: Ok, I respect your opinion, but like I said, posting the same thing here on F95 or on 8muses will never mean anything coz PS doesn't give a shit about these 2 pirate forums, he only cares about his subscribers, and logic teaches us that if his subscribers haven't canceled their pledges yet, it means they OK with all this 'vanilla' shit, so you're wrong about most users wanting Brandi to fuck around and become what she criticized so harshly before, a dumb slut.

Reactions: clowns234

dykan29

Nov 20, 2017
Or maybe I just want the artist to stick to his vision and only listen to feedback when he considers it's necessary. Could be a possibility, since I already told the guy in question to take his "wet dreams" to PS's SubscribeStar instead of posting them here over and over again, where PS will NEVER notice them.:rolleyes: And just a friendly FYI, I stopped having decent expections from PS's storytelling a looooong ass time ago, so no, I don't mind him listening to other ppl's opinions as long as it makes sense storywise and Brandi doesn't go from caring mom to cheap, dumb slut again like she did in Ch10 for reason$$.:sneaky:

So, you'll only pay him when he makes Brandi go full retarded slut on her son like she did in Ch10, coz that's the very definition of 'creativity' and 'originality', huh ??:whistle: Ok, I respect your opinion, but like I said, posting the same thing here on F95 or on 8muses will never mean anything coz PS doesn't give a shit about these 2 pirate forums, he only cares about his subscribers, and logic teaches us that if his subscribers haven't canceled their pledges yet, it means they OK with all this 'vanilla' shit, so you're wrong about most users wanting Brandi to fuck around and become what she criticized so harshly before, a dumb slut.
I guess I push something with my shoe !.... 1.""PS doesn't give a shit about these 2 pirate forums"" then why PS doing fishing on these two by leaking content ?? .....2.""he only cares about his subscribers, and logic teaches us..."" so you are part of PS circle. 3.""so you're wrong about most users wanting Brandi to fuck around "" that means a lot for the persons who were thinking to subscribe.
I'm going to sleep now and I know some usernames loosing their........

Reactions: born4july

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I don't see PS changing direction over comments here. If he were to change direction based on his subscribers, then that would be his choice but I don't see anything where that has happened. Feel free to show me the data if you can prove otherwise.

If it were only about money, it doesn't follow that he would intentionally upset the 'majority' of his followers (as you claim) to please a few. I'd say he is telling the story he wants to tell, and because he's good at it, people support him.

dykan29

Nov 20, 2017
No1 will share it. Like no1 shared Timmy in Space and Free Sex Dive. If you want it so badly,pay for it.
don't forget on post #1893 ...""PS doesn't give a shit about these 2 pirate forums"" so you are on a pirate forum !!!! what did you expect ????.I don't want to repeat my self... PS post here- sorry doing leak here for free to grow the number of subscribers, why pay for something when PS will give it for free ?

Reactions: born4july

dykan29

Nov 20, 2017
ps can do nothing else than leak for tease here and 8muses, how subscribers find out out for au naturel and all other ps stuff ; they are going to post here because they have nowhere else to !! dykan29 is right users are going to subscribers soon or later
above xxwankerxx answer official on dykan29 post ___ no offense to anyone, but judging by his monthly income, he's doing pretty good for himself (5-8k+ a month !!)__ 5.000 - 8.000 PLUS THOUSENT DOLLARS ;;;;;;; from au naturel only ;;;;;
you make things look easy but are not. xxwankerxx do some mistakes and is natural for humans, one was to reveal his connection with PS by saying many things never know a normal username for PS including that 5000 8000 the other was the name "pirate forums" and forget that many subcribers been and still are users of this forum and didn't came from the moon ! The money are going to support those persons who work for PS and this is something very good. I'm not against PS or au naturel but PS need to choose more wiselly what strategy will follow, for the story and for promotion

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes