People who like futa on male are gay?

Do you like futa on male and you are gay?

• I'm gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 29 5.6%
  • I'm not gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 324 62.9%
  • I'm not gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 153 29.7%
  • I'm gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 9 1.7%

• Total voters

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Honestly I always thought Futa on Male is Gay. To each their own though. It is kind of the same way with cucks that like to see their wives get fucked. Next minute you see them sucking dicks and taking it up the ass....like...whoaaaaaa when did we cross the line.

But heyyyy....they are not gay ;)
Surprised at that opinion with Diddy in your name... :sneaky:

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
again can you tell me what a futa is also you are even more gay cos you care about what guys are into :ROFLMAO:
Couldnt care less about someones sexuality im simply interested in your mental state. Tell me whats hetero about liking giant shlong and watching dudes getting railed. You should really open the closet and come out.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Couldnt care less about someones sexuality im simply interested in your mental state. Tell me whats hetero about liking giant shlong and watching dudes getting railed. You should really open the closet and come out.
well it seems like you really care about it and if you dont care then why you keep coming back and you are not hetero cos you care about what other dudes like also when did i say i was gay please point that out to me?

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
you like to fuck with futa or want to see futa fuck a man then you are gay
you like to see futa fuck a girl then you are not