People who like futa on male are gay?

Do you like futa on male and you are gay?

• I'm gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 27 5.4%
  • I'm not gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 320 64.3%
  • I'm not gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 142 28.5%
  • I'm gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 9 1.8%

• Total voters

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Wow this debate is still going....

I think what people are saying is....simple...in their opinion (mine also)

1) If you like seeing guys suck dick..you're gay
2) If you like seeing guys get fucked in the ass....you're gay

Yeah you can try to get technical and cute with labels. But in the end, its people's perception. If you disagree...so be it. Does anyone care? Probably not.

So why argue? It is a mutually self assured circle jerk. Agree to disagree and move on.
and in my opinion if you care so much about what guys are into then you are gay so now we can all be gay tongher also what is futa?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Wow this debate is still going....

I think what people are saying is....simple...in their opinion (mine also)

1) If you like seeing guys suck dick..you're gay
2) If you like seeing guys get fucked in the ass....you're gay

Yeah you can try to get technical and cute with labels. But in the end, its people's perception. If you disagree...so be it. Does anyone care? Probably not.

So why argue? It is a mutually self assured circle jerk. Agree to disagree and move on.
also can you please tell me what gay means?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
and in my opinion if you care so much about what guys are into then you are gay so now we can all be gay tongher also what is futa?
Dude, the way you keep asking "what is futa" and "what is gay" REALLY makes it seem like you're the one who cares what other people are in to the most out of everyone else in the thread.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Dude, the way you keep asking "what is futa" and "what is gay" REALLY makes it seem like you're the one who cares what other people are into the most out of everyone else in the thread.
so what me asking what meaning of something makes care about what they into what are you talking about i just wanna know what they think gay means cos by using their logic if woman fucks you in the ass with strapon you are gay also im not the one going around tell people if they like futa then they are gay so i dont know what you are on about?