• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

People who like futa on male are gay?

Do you like futa on male and you are gay?

• I'm gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 30 5.3%
  • I'm not gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 346 61.3%
  • I'm not gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 179 31.7%
  • I'm gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 9 1.6%

• Total voters

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
girl have dick also mean that man have vagina. just admit it, you like dick
no so a futa is hermaphrodite mean they have both parts meaning it cant be a woman or man again tell me how is it gay? also caring about what other men like is pretty gay two so just admit you are gay

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
no so a futa is hermaphrodite mean they have both parts meaning it cant be a woman or man again tell me how is it gay? also caring about what other men like is pretty gay two so just admit you are gay
1, hermaphrodite mean they can be woman and man at the same time, so seeing futa have sex with man that also mean you seeing a man is sex with another man, you just like dick.
2, when a doctor caring other people mental heath does that mean doctor is gay?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
1, hermaphrodite mean they can be woman and man at the same time, so seeimg futa have sex with man that also mean you seeing a man is sex with man, you just like dick.
2, when a doctor caring other people mental heath does that mean doctor is gay?
you just said they can be woman so you also seeing a woman having sex with man or are you saying that having sex with woman is gay now

also no thats not what i said let me say it again *caring about what other men like is pretty gay*

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
you just said they can be woman so you also seeing a woman having sex with man or are you saying that having sex with woman is gay now

also no thats not what i said let me say it again *caring about what other men like is pretty gay*
1, you see both a woman sex with man and man sex with man, i said they can be both at the same time so yea you are gay
2, mental heath affect what people like so caring about other men like is like a doctor caring other people mental heath. so no that not gay

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
1, you see both a woman sex with man and man sex with man, i said they can be both at the same time so yea you are gay
2, mental heath affect what people like so caring about other men like is like a doctor caring other people mental heath. so no that not gay
so are you saying having sex with woman is gay i just want you admit that also again did i say anything about doctor and mental heath so again you caring about what other man are into makes you gay so just admit you are gay

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
so are you saying having sex with woman is gay i just want you admit that also again did i say anything about doctor and mental heath so again you caring about what other man are into makes you gay so just admit you are gay
1, well i didnt say sex with woman is gay, it like threesome but instead sex with woman you fuck another guy ass
2, clearly you dont know what equivalent mean

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
1, well i didnt say sex with woman is gay, it like threesome but instead sex with woman you fuck another guy ass
2, clearly you dont know what equivalent mean
then how is sex with a futa gay cos again a futa is not guy also you just go around think about what guys are into like just admit you are gay as hell :ROFLMAO:

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
when did i say that? also you care about what guys are into so you like dick two
since you like futa on man,that mean you like dick
caring about other people doesnt make you gay. only gay thing here is you cant prove me wrong, you just dodge the main point about this discussion and trying to distract it by saying caring other man make me gay

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
since you like futa on man,that mean you like dick
caring about other people doesnt make you gay. only gay thing here is you cant prove me wrong, you just dodge the main point about this discussion and trying to distract it by saying caring other man make me gay
again can you tell me what a futa is? again i said you caring about what guys are into makes you kinda gay yes i can prove you wrong but you dont want to admit that you are wrong also again did i say caring about man or did i say caring about what man are into like you cant even get it right :ROFLMAO:

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
again can you tell me what a futa is? again i said you caring about what guys are into makes you kinda gay yes i can prove you wrong but you dont want to admit that you are wrong also again did i say caring about man or did i say caring about what man are into like you cant even get it right :ROFLMAO:
Straight people are literally only attracted to the opposite sex and the sex organs of the opposite sex. A futa still has a dick, you like futa on man then you like dick, like a thing have 2 gender dont make you not gay

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Straight people are literally only attracted to the opposite sex and the sex organs of the opposite sex. A futa still has a dick, you like futa on man then you like dick, like a thing have 2 gender dont make you not gay
then how does it make me gay cos again having sex with a woman is gay now also you do know futa have both parts also gay means man on man not futa on man

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
then how does it make me gay cos again having sex with a woman is gay now also you do know futa have both parts also gay means man on man not futa on man
because woman dont have dick, you like futa on man then that mean you like dick in your ass, that also mean you like dick, that mean you gay

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
because woman dont have dick, you like futa on man then that mean you like dick in your ass, that also mean you like dick, that mean you gay
well dose man have pussy? and again gay is man fucking a man and once again futa is not guy like do you understand anything?

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
again can you tell me what gay means or do i need to look it up for you
gay mean attracted to people of the same gender or sex, hermaphrodite is not a gender (well it dont exsit) but it can be see as people have 2 gender that mean male and female. you like hermaphrodite then you like both male and female (ye you can call this is bi) but still you like male that mean you still gay.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
again can you tell me what gay means or do i need to look it up for you
Wow this debate is still going....

I think what people are saying is....simple...in their opinion (mine also)

1) If you like seeing guys suck dick..you're gay
2) If you like seeing guys get fucked in the ass....you're gay

Yeah you can try to get technical and cute with labels. But in the end, its people's perception. If you disagree...so be it. Does anyone care? Probably not.

So why argue? It is a mutually self assured circle jerk. Agree to disagree and move on.